Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

So many morons here. The guy killed his family, deal with it.

Your the moron here, buddy. You're basing that viewpoint only after a day it's happened without the full facts while others are waiting for any more details before they make a judgement.

Guest Fester Stallone

It is weird hearing it on the news on Radio 1. Just somewhere you don't expect to hear about wrestlers.

Unless it's horrendously bad publicity. No wonder everyone thinks wrestling is the shits.

this has ruined my life. im sitting in my room and my hero is dead.

Get out and get a job.
get out and lose some weight you fat tosser.god im funny

• Paid Members

The investigaters know alot more than they're letting onto, that's quite clear if you had half a brain.WWE.com would not brand Beniot who is beloved by millions of their fans as a murderer without having solid concrete evidence.

This is pretty sensible logic if people would actually read what this guy is writing. Robert, I don't think your attitude helps though.

Jesus, i go to bed last night, thinking its tragic enough, wake up now, and it seems Chris Benoit murdered his family....Far be it from us to pass judgment, but we dont know Benoit, we dont know him personally, he must have had a lot of demons, you ask any WWE star, they all say he was a HUGE family man, so for him to do something like this, theyre must have been something really wrong inside his head.Regardless of the scenario, he was a fantastic wrestler, and left us with many great memories.And i agree, WWE would not print such an article without having evidence to back it up, these sort of allegations dont get let out by the police if there isnt evidence.

It is weird hearing it on the news on Radio 1. Just somewhere you don't expect to hear about wrestlers.

Unless it's horrendously bad publicity. No wonder everyone thinks wrestling is the shits.

Get out and get a job.
no your a dick

• Paid Members

The investigaters know alot more than they're letting onto, that's quite clear if you had half a brain.WWE.com would not brand Beniot who is beloved by millions of their fans as a murderer without having solid concrete evidence.

My God, what is the matter with you? You're accusing people of being morons, yet you lack the basic ability to read and understand. For fucks sake, you even said the Police know more than they're letting on as if it's a fact. They probably do, and perhaps early indications will be correct, but please refrain from insulting other posters with your distortion of the facts.

This is pretty sensible logic if people would actually read what this guy is writing. Robert, I don't think your attitude helps though.
Yes the logic is there, but the bone of contention is the way he is throwing facts around, that really are not facts at this point. His attitude while doing this makes him look very silly. Edited by EWWChris

This is about the seventh time you've mis-spelt Benoit, and it's really starting to get on my tits.B E N O I T.Thank you for listening, now go learn to read, write, and not be a cock.

I'm sorry but this is all a bit stupid - in the past 2 hours i have read several versions of the "truth" - one apparent source says that Benoit found out he had aids after sleeping with another male wrestler, found out, went mad and killed his family in shame. Another apparently guaranteed source says that he was just having some horseplay with his wife - put the crippler on her and accidentally killed her.Until there is a police report and a coroners inquest the only thing we know is that three people died in sad and disturbing circumstances. The rest is just speculation.

Yeah, erm, please shut the fuck up. A cut down on trolling in here would be good too :thumbsup:

I'm not distorting any facts, i'm simply telling you what's happening as it's clear you can't comprehend the news.

WWE.com would not brand Beniot who is beloved by millions of their fans as a murderer without having solid concrete evidence.

WWE.com have yet to state that this is actually the case. They've announced it as a murder-suicide, that's all. No further details.For the record, I'm not in "denial", and I'll concur this is unfortunately the most likely scenario. I'm just stating the facts. Edited by Mr. Baxter

I understand the poitn the guy is making but he's making it in a far too aggresive way IMO.

Guest Fester Stallone

Get out and get a job.
no your a dick
learn to spell you gooch