Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I'd like to be proved wrong but right now I just can't see Vince McMahon appearing on TV and scrapping the recent storyline. This is the WWE. Look how quickly they filled Orton's mouth with uttterly reprehensible comments about Eddie. The Vince storyline will either be quietly scrapped or worse still put on the back burner for a few weeks. I hope not, but I fear that is what will happen.

throwing up blood? What does that suggest?

Lots of stuff - something stomachy or lung-related is the obvious one, but I've puked blood due to kidney bullshit before, so it could be anything.

Throwing up blood reminds me of one series of 24... this is seriously fucked up. WWE is fucked anyway u look at it, first Sensational Sherri and now Benoit since the start of this storyline. If vince doesnt show up on tonights RAW that is a slap in the face to benoit and his whole family

It certainly sounds like some kind of poisoning but if you're wife and child was spitting up blood you would get them to a hospital asap wouldn't you. Is it possible Chris and his family have been dead for a couple of days already and it is just coming out now?

Edited by Finlay

Its even more bizzare considering that one of Benoit's close friends and former tag partner Biff Wellington died very recently. I'm sad to say that it looks at the moment very much like suicide.(Does anyone know of anywhere I would be able to watch the Raw tribute tonight. I don't have Sky Sports or a Stream TV account.)

Don't know where you could watch it live but www.dailymotion.com/rutehhh/1 normally has all the wrestling shows on and i'd imagine that it'd be uploaded sometime tomorrow
Thanks, I've tried signing up to Stream TV but I'm too short on cash. If anyone knows any free streams I'd be extremley grateful.

he does come across as a very emotional person

I was thinking about the Eddy tribute show, when Benoit just broke down. Complete weeping, snot, gasping dreadful unhappiness.Add the Wellington recent death (were they that close?) and this is looking like one depressing story.
They trained together in the Hart dungeon and they used to tag together in Benoit's early days in Japan. Apparently Wellington states that they were good friends.

Without wanting to speculate, a guess would be Benoit was called home because his whole family were ill, he got home, and found them dead, and killed himself. But I don't think it's neccessary at the moment to think of things like that. Just hope WWE do the right thing tonight, acknowledge the McMahon thing was a story (and end it) and present a fantastic night of pure wrestling matches in honour of Benoit.

• Paid Members

Its probably too short notice for them to have much made for the show. The greatest honor they can give to his memory is to call on people like Regal and Finlay etc to go out and have proper wrestling matches. The matches that Benoit was an absolute master at.