Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

This is some serious shit.Only two possible scenarios i can think off.1. Benoit got a fake call or something calling him home, and was murdered with his family.2. Benoit found his famly dead and killed himself or summatObviously i have no idea, its all speculation, but this is tragic.I feel numb, words cant describe it, its going to be an emotional night.

Taken from wikipediaOn June 25, 2007, WWE.com reported that Benoit and his family were found dead in their home and that police were investigating the situation.

You always get the odd idiot going on about WWE fake Eddie's death, like at No Way out the February after his death a few tossers predicted a comebakc. But can WWE really blame anybody if people are doubting the seriousness of this, with their current main sotryline?What were the chance of Vince running a story about his fake death and a major WWE star actually dying for real weeks after it begins.Vince McMahon is wiping the biggest egg in the world from his face right now.

From GREGORY HELMS myspace To my friend Chris Benoit R.I.P. I was sitting here at my computer when I got a call informing me of the death of Chris Benoit and his family. Other than saying that my thoughts go out to to his remaining family, I don't know what to say. Chris had just called me on Thursday to check on me as he has every week since my surgery and now days later I find out that he's gone. He was my friend. This hurts! This fucking sucks!!!! Rest in peace my friend! Love you!

This is some serious shit.Only two possible scenarios i can think off.1. Benoit got a fake call or something calling him home, and was murdered with his family.2. Benoit found his famly dead and killed himself or summatObviously i have no idea, its all speculation, but this is tragic.I feel numb, words cant describe it, its going to be an emotional night.

Gas leak could be another scenario.

Just....fuck.I have very little words.I was in bed, nearly sleeping and I got a text from a number I dont have saved in my book, all it said was "Chris Benoit found dead" I came on to check it out, and I'm I just dont know what I feel to find out its true. and his entire fucking family.RIP.