Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

A true gentleman,professional and another loss to this business. I fucking hate this feeling that seems to be coming around too often.

Not for me it doesn't. Every other death, bar Eddie Guerrero, was just a "Oh, another one". I feel pretty sick about this one. Really, really gutted.

I'm having trouble believing this. I really am. I'm searching for local news sites in Atlanta, where I believe he lived, and there's no mention. I think I just don't want to believe it and am talking myself into it being a storyline.

Edited by rockbus

• Paid Members

Well, somebody's got to be a bit inappropriate and too early to say this, so it may as well be me:On Raw tonight they will do a ten count salute to Benoit. And when they do, Vince McMahon, his family, and his creative staff are going to look like complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt. In fact, if any McMahon family member has the gall to appear before the crowd tonight, they deserve to get cancer. Not MOJ exaggerating internet style cancer, but actual real terminal cancer.

• Paid Members

Well, somebody's got to be a bit inappropriate and too early to say this, so it may as well be me:On Raw tonight they will do a ten count salute to Benoit. And when they do, Vince McMahon, his family, and his creative staff are going to look like complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt. In fact, if any McMahon family member has the gall to appear before the crowd tonight, they deserve to get cancer. Not MOJ exaggerating internet style cancer, but actual real terminal cancer.

Completely agree. We fucking knew this would happen. You can't create a fantasy death in pro-wrestling, because some of it is fucking real.