Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

I, I just don't know what to say - words really can't describe how shocked and devastated I am over hearing this, not only Benoit himself - his whole family...

• Paid Members

"What the fuck" are the only words that come to mind right now. Surely they'd have said if it had happened well before the show other than pass it off as a "heading to deal with family issues" thing, right?

His family as well? It's not something you like to say but at the moment I would need proof to believe this. A.k.a Meltzer confirming this is legit.

Not being funny, but isn't WWE.com reporting it enough for you?Seriously shocking. His whole family? Something very strange obviously went on. Him going home for a family emergency, then being dead 2 days later is so strange.

• Paid Members

Every single last trace of the Vince McMahon storyline has been removed from WWE.com.

I don't think they have much choice but to bring that to an end. It would be wrong for Vince to not give him a tribute tonight.EDIT: Not quite, the raw page still has a massive Mr McMahon memorial advert. I'm sure it'll be gone pretty soon though. Edited by EWWChris