Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I'm gonna be a real asshole and call shenanigans on this. If it comes back and hits me in the face then fine but at the moment I don't believe this.

Not with his wife and son involved. WAY too much!! The WWE isn't THAT bad!!

I'm gonna be a real asshole and call shenanigans on this. If it comes back and hits me in the face then fine but at the moment I don't believe this.

Unless Benoit had a gun to his head he would NEVER agree to do this as a storyline.

I literally cannot find words. At all.One of my favourites of all time, one of the greatest of all time, one of the reasons I started watching WCW again after Hogan and crew shat on it, one of the reasons I started paying more attention to the WWF again in 1999. Gone.

Still thinking about the show tonight and how this plays into the WWE. Is it too early to be holding a tribute show? I know Eddie's death was known only the day before Raw, but the details on this are very sketchy, and scary and the thought of running a tribute show today may just be too soon, if that's possible.

It'll sink in soon. Ironically, the very fact that they have the Vince storyline running proves that this is true - if they wanted to work us they'd just continue with that storyline.

I wish people would stop talking about "Mr McMahon" appearing.If he does great...if he doesn't...it does not make him a total asshole...perhaps people will be too distacted with the fact "ooohh he was faking it all along..." to care that Chris FUCKING Benoit and his family just died.It would be nice if Vince did the voice over on the video at the start (if they have one)....I'm more concered of the cause of the show and not if someone "dead" in a storyline will appear.

Chris Benoit gave me one of the greatest moments of my life when he won the title at Mania 20, we were there ringside, I still have the pics, I still have the confetti and I will always have the memories. The morning of Mania at a WWE brunch we had a professional photo with Mysterio and Chris that I have on my bookshelf, and the day before that we saw him and his family going round on the big wheel in Toys R Us New York. I took a picture and we spoke to him as he came off. Possibly the greatest wrestler ever to walk this earth. The Rabid Wolverine. RIP Chris, RIP the family.I dont know what happened, but what a horrid tragedy. I will be watching Raw, in full, for the first time since Eddie died, to think of them embracing in the ring after Mania 20 brings a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat. What a night, what a moment. And now they are both dead just 3 years on....