Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Why do lefties always have iPhones and Macbooks? Apple are renowned for having awful working conditions in their overseas factories. Or is it only animals they're bothered about because they get more sympathy on Twitter?

The old jokes about how to tell if someone's a vegan (because they'll tell you) jokes are spot on. They're always quick to tell you they're morally superior but soon as you question them on any logical level they're stumped. "Fuck capitalism", they cry, as they take out a packet of British American Tobacco's finest. 

*By leftie, I obviously mean the holier than thou vegan/liberals, not reasonable people with left-leaning views. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's all of those Eastern European' foreigners coming over here with their turbans and veganism. They even look like us Steak, so you can't pick them out of a crowd like you could with the West Indians.

I don't understand why us Brits are bothering with all of this Apple shite when we could be buying quality British technology from Amstrad, the premier computing company.

Is it really beyond you to realise for yourself that anything involving large scale production of animal products very possibly involves lots of animals not being treated very well?

Probably the same as it is beyond you to answer a genuine question politely! It was honestly not something I have ever thought about my self and did a lot of research into it today and can see some genuine points based on the New Zealand industry but when all you see is the nice version on countryfile its very easy to not realise or think about something when you have an actual life to deal with everyday.

• Paid Members

Yeah, basically that. I'm too busy working, crying and wanking to think about the morality of wool. Plus I don't want to be one of those people who wears hemp trousers with socks and sandles.

I fucking love NumptyFile. Alistair Cook's sheep farm should have won an Emmy.

I can't wait for the day when people who equate liberals with the left are sent to the gulag.

Preach on, comrade. As a fully fledged pinko commie bastard with an iPhone, I hate this too, and people who think left wing means Labour voter.

Leftie was a bad choice of word wasn't it?....However I do agree I will always choose to have a good wank before considering the wool industry however after I find it quite absorbant

Cheers for the heads up. Will give that a bash, so to speak.

Archived