Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

Incredible show last night. Although I drank far too much and felt like death this morning. I enjoyed meeting several UKFF members throughout the course of the day, which was another plus. See you at York Hall in August.

Edited by MPDTT

Thought the show was great overall and had a blast during the event and the Meet and Greet beforehand 

Got to say it was the most Humid Wrestling show I've ever attended though, god it was HOT in the Crystal Palace centre

Great Time though and providing I can get the day off work will definitely be heading to York Hall in August for the Honor Re-United tour show

3 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

Got to say it was the most Humid Wrestling show I've ever attended though, god it was HOT in the Crystal Palace centre

Same at The Donny Dome. VERY hot in there! Fun to be back as it used to be a regular haunt for me and my mate in the 1PW days
Fun show - main event 4-way tag was really good, had never seen Adam Page yet was very impressed with his match against Tanahashi and Cody/Scorpio Sky had a good match too.
Bully Ray is great at working a crowd and am still undecided whether the 'You're not D-Von' chants at Shane Taylor were PC or not. 

Nice too see they are coming back to Doncaster in August.

Saturday 18th August.

Enjoyable show last night. As mentioned above Bully Ray played the crowd perfectly on several occasions getting us fully behind Dalton Castle & The Boys.

I don’t follow ROH or American Indy wrestling much at all these days but I suspected/hoped I would come out of last night’s show as a fan of somebody I’d never heard of going in. That man was Taven from The Kingdom. Really enjoyable match with Jay Lethal in which he showed loads of personality and ability.

I can’t put my finger on why I haven’t become a Young Bucks fan over the years. Everything they do is flawlessly executed and very exciting - and last night was no different - but it’s a style of wrestling which I sort of forget about within hours and it doesn’t leave a lasting impression.

• Paid Members

I love the Young Bucks, but that’s an excellent description of their in-ring work. It’s like fast food. Brilliant in the moment, but it doesn’t last at all.

I’ve seen a GIF online of Cody running in on a match disguised as a referee, counting two, then pulling his bandana off to reveal that it’s him, before pulling a brilliant troll face. I think it’s from the U.K. tour. Does anyone know what show? I’m desperate to see it properly.