Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

2 hours ago, Cocky_Pete said:

Signed up for Honorclub but I cannot get any of the videos to load.  I'm using Firefox.  Has anybody else had issues?

Yes, same. But worked fine in Chrome

Former iMPACT! Wrestling and Ring of Honor (ROH) Superstar Taeler Hendrix recently took to Twitter to discuss her time in ROH. In a series of tweets, she said she was the best part of the House of Truth. But when a fan praised Jay Lethal for becoming a two-time ROH Champion at the TV tapings over the weekend, Hendrix ‏claimed that she was taken off of ROH TV for “not sleeping with Lethal”.

Yikes.

5 hours ago, Bukamania said:

Former iMPACT! Wrestling and Ring of Honor (ROH) Superstar Taeler Hendrix recently took to Twitter to discuss her time in ROH. In a series of tweets, she said she was the best part of the House of Truth. But when a fan praised Jay Lethal for becoming a two-time ROH Champion at the TV tapings over the weekend, Hendrix ‏claimed that she was taken off of ROH TV for “not sleeping with Lethal”.

Yikes.

She has also blamed Mandy Leon for 'bullying' her out of the company too.

Honor for all is this Friday night/Saturday morning at 12:30 am on honor club I'm looking forward to the sky vs punishment for thr TV title as well as the Briscoes vs the bucks vs the addiction should be a fun show

Edited by kidzero

On 7/18/2018 at 4:20 PM, kidzero said:

Honor for all is this Friday night/Saturday morning at 12:30 am on honor club I'm looking forward to the sky vs punishment for thr TV title as well as the Briscoes vs the bucks vs the addiction should be a fun show

Agreed. Really looking forward to Flip v Aldis too.

Edited by MPDTT

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Big Benny HG said:

The live stream is only on FiteTV; they're going up on Honor Club the day after.

I can live with that.....but its annoying. Not a great way to push your own streaming service!

1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

I can live with that.....but its annoying. Not a great way to push your own streaming service!

Honestly it sucks dude... Was looking forward to seeing them live... What's the point of honor club vip?... I subscribed to honor club to watch the live shows... Watch g1 supercard will be on fite/somewhere else and will be delayed on honor club I'm mean honor club is a $120 that could pay for my njpw world sub... This might be enough to make me unsub in February 

Edited by kidzero