More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Paid Members

Bit slow off the mark with that, mate, didn't that happen somewhere around June last year? Stewart should have set his phaser on 'Fuck off you fat cunt'.

Edited by Gladstone Small

• Paid Members

I don't think this has been shared here yet, but in 2009

. I've heard all of it independently, but the
- along with
- shows that for all the slinging that he's famous for he really can be classy, dignified and honest. Paul Schaffer, not so much. Edited by seph

• Paid Members

Bit slow off the mark with that, mate, didn't that happen somewhere around June last year? Stewart should have set his phaser on 'Fuck off you fat cunt'.

Aye, earlier I honestly thought that was new as it popped up on Facebook a couple of times. Even so, after seeing the comments people wrote about Patrick being a dick, I watched with anticipation to see him rip Corden to shreds, alas sadly he fucking blew it completely. In light of me being behind the times and in order to redeem Mr.Stewart after his failure to school Corden, I'll post this as a reprieve for him and for me:

• Paid Members
Have you tapped Natalie, Butch?

Nah, she's my old neighbour Anita's granddaughter. She's about 6 or so years younger than me. Known her since she was about 4. So it was weird hearing her talk about sucking off two blokes.

And to be fair, Charlie probably did go home to feed his dogs. He has about 8 whippets.

My question, is who's this girl he's also had it off with?!

• Paid Members
Brilliant Spitting Image song parody

The McCartney puppet cracked me up.

I also love that they're slagged off as being old farts at the time, but 22 years later everyone mentioned are still doing shows.