*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

The Anvil was a fantastic, larger than life character. Well underrated and by no means the weak link of the team. You had to admire the way he unashamedly rocked that beer gut with not a single fuck given.

What was the script with the Harts singles spells in '89 anyway, were they thinking of splitting them up permanently or something?

That WWE animated sketch show is alright, I liked the Adam Bomb bit best.

What was the script with the Harts singles spells in '89 anyway, were they thinking of splitting them up permanently or something?

I think the Hart Foundation were basically a temporary tag team that were forever on the verge of going solo but managed to stay together for years because someone always got cold feet. In Bret's book he makes it sound like they were constantly testing/being promised singles runs.

Edited by King Pitcos

That WWE animated sketch show is alright, I liked the Adam Bomb bit best.

I think the Hart Foundation were basically a temporary tag team that were forever on the verge of going solo but managed to stay together for years because someone always got cold feet. In Bret's book he makes it sound like they were constantly testing/being promised singles runs.

Everyday's a school day. Wouldn't have imagined that, but I guess they were such an odd couple with their own distinct traits that it makes sense.

So glad they never went with it until after WM7 though, as they were a class team and i'd have missed them completely. I'd struggle to separate them and the LOD as my fave babyface team after the Rockers.

Cheers.