*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Its prob been posted befre, but as a noob,, theres bound to be at least one header that wants to cllick the link! And dispite the ultimate 80s wrestling geek squad that sings...Its vince that  steals the show with his line....COME ON AND CLAP YOUR HANDS!

• Paid Members

Its prob been posted befre, but as a noob,, theres bound to be at least one header that wants to cllick the link! And dispite the ultimate 80s wrestling geek squad that sings...Its vince that  steals the show with his line....COME ON AND CLAP YOUR HANDS!

what the fuck!? why have i never seen that before!

You aint been looking hard enough bro! I recomend youtubeing Slammy awards 87..or maybe 86, its pretty fucking awesome. Im not sure where it was filmed but im sure they said a few hundred folks to sit arund in suits as extras while Rick Rude, Demolition, Powers o Pain Hillbilly Jim and the likes sat around in full wrestling attire. Great stuff I tellls ye! If im not  mistaken, in 87 Rick Rude won the prestegious Jessie The Body award, which he kept with him for many years, even longer than Owen Hard, god bless his soul. And if any of you "smart marks" out there wanna tell me "But Clyde,  i never even seen Rick Rude carry around his sammy award".. thats because I mean in rel life, when he wasnt a wrestler (outside wrestling) he carried it with him till the day he kciked the bucket, I think they were even going to bury him witth it, but health and safty (why??) decided otherwise? Could have been those moondogs fault, as they were notorious grave robbers.

Edited by Sweet Clyde

Given the news that's come out about TNA and Spike, one must wonder if Spike will dick TNA about like they famously tried to do to WWE on their last Raw broadcast before the move back to USA, it was working so well until WWE cottoned on to what they were doing and just threw as many USA namedrops as they could to mess with the censor

Latest ATTACK! DVD Trailer.

I know alot of you were fans of the first PressStart Show.

Show features Mark Andrews. The Super Hunter Brothers, Wild Boar, Pete and Damian Dunne, Morgan Webster, Tyler Bate and many more.
Enjoy, i know we did.

Edited by ATTACK!Wrestling