*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Before the paedo stuff, it's amazing Gary Glitter ever became famous. People don't realise how big he was over here before his numerous paedo arrests. It's staggering really. He was awful in every way.

• Paid Members
Before the paedo stuff, it's amazing Gary Glitter ever became famous. People don't realise how big he was over here before his numerous paedo arrests. It's staggering really. He was awful in every way.

What do you mean 'in every way'. Some of his tunes are proper boss.

• Paid Members

I sadly love every song on that clip. "I Love You, Love, Because You're Only Two, Love" is a favourite of mine.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I loved the maniacal laugh at the end of your promo, good stuff, reminded me a little of Zoltar from Battle of the planets

Thanks, just so ya'll understand the main gag - the Hebrew subtitles in the part when I talk in Japanese says "Something in Japanese" and later I explain that I don't understand Japanese but I can take a wild guess what that Liger meant.

I can barely remember Battle of the Planets, but I know I did something right if I made you think of an over the top Japanese anime because that was my direction.

Progress Wrestling have uploaded their last show at Camden's Electric Ballroom in full on their Youtube channel. I was there and it was a brilliant show. Main matches include Prince Devitt v Zack Sabre Jr and Jimmy Havoc v Mark Andrews in a ladder match for the Progress Title. Well worth a watch if/when you get a couple of spare hours...