*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I can't imagine Vince liking football at all given he is a bit of a right wing loony, but WWE wrestlers discussing the World Cup brought a smile to my face anyway.

I like the fact they get Regal to do it when he openly hates football. Wade Barrett would have been a much better choice.

• Paid Members

I don't think Regal's ever said he hates football, just that he doesn't have much of an interest in it. I remember him tweeting a few times about Blackpool when they were in the Premier League.

I suppose it depends who they had in the studio at the time, there are a load they could have used really. Adam Rose, Lana etc.

edit: Adam Rose if South Africa would have even qualified of course....

Edited by garynysmon

I don't think they'd have wanted a "good luck Russia" one. I was going to say that they might not have done because she's not really Russian, but they've got Santino in there so that wouldn't be an issue.

They should have got Barrett to do the England one. Regal's half-hearted at best there, and Paige's one was bad even for Paige. Or "Peege" as she seems to pronounce it.

What's the purpose of these videos? Seems like they're designed for Sky Sports (or each country's equivalent) to play and get a little WWE mention in during the world cup hooplah.

A wrestling show from France where the ring is floating on water and the wrestlers have to get to it by a little boat.

Other than FMW's swimming pool match, is this a first?

The one from Tarrant on TV with Super Delfin throwing folks from the swaying ring into the (whale) shark infested sea tops anything of this nature

EDIT: Was gonna mention Club laVela but looks like that's actually a permanent island

Edited by Reznor

• Paid Members

PC Fiction IX

We have a NEW episode with Terry Funk, Rikishi, AR Fox, Chris Masters, Uhaa Nation, Steve Corino, Petey Williams and Storage Hunters Jesse McClure. If you ever wondered what Terry Funk as Indiana Jones would be like, you'll get a kick out of this. Enjoy.

Edited by WWFChilli

PC Fiction IX

We have a NEW episode with Terry Funk, Rikishi, AR Fox, Chris Masters, Uhaa Nation, Steve Corino, Petey Williams and Storage Hunters Jesse McClure. If you ever wondered what Terry Funk as Indiana Jones would be like, you'll get a kick out of this. Enjoy.

That's tremendous!! :laugh:

What was the guy from Storage Hunters doing there??