*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Was around the same time he wore those dodgy brown tights at Survivor Series.Think the story was that the person who makes his ring gear let him down,but he still decided to wear them anyway,despite them obviously looking so shite.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

Apologies if this has been posted already.

Full 'Curtain Call' show from MSG in May 1996

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_ur...h?v=4Hk3RaS3EAs

Handheld obviously but thought it might be of interest. Matches are;

Ahmed Johnson vs British Bulldog

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Jake Roberts

Ultimate Warrior vs Owen Hart

Vader vs Yokozuna

Body Donnas vs Godwinns

Razor Ramon vs Triple H

Shawn Michaels vs Diesel (Cage Match)

One of my friends and i were reminiscing the other day about the RAW when McMahon took on Austin for the first time and we had a good chuckle about Patterson and Brisco vignette in the locker room giving Vince tips on blocking the stunner. Took me ages to find this from all the old RAW torrents but managed to get it, crop it and put it onto Youtube.

Worth the effort :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Is it ok to plug some of my Triple X stuff here? No objections? Awesome.

Here's a highlight video of our last event so you can see the sort of shit we've been getting up to

Because more people need to see it, here's The Henchmen's 'Shoot Interview'. If you're a fan of shoot interviews you're gonna HAVE to watch this.

I dont think much needs to be said about this one...

Pretty proud of how this one turned out. Just a short music video chronicling the rise of Zack Sabre Jr., from teenage Triple X standout to NOAH's GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team champion, that we showed to the fans to celebrate his return.

A feud video highlighting Flash Morgan Webster's mission to get a match in Triple X, feat. a fleeting appearance from your truly.

And to round it off here's a couple of our entrance videos