*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
WWE tribute video for 8 year old Connor Michalek, the Daniel Bryan Make a Wish kid who sadly passed away recently

Complete mess after watching that mate.

Same. Absolutely heartbreaking stuff.

Echoing what has already been said...while incredibly heartbreaking it's also heartwarming to see what the WWE did for him and his family.

• Paid Members

What shines through was how genuine everyone involved came across. Can't fault WWE for any of the stuff they do like this

• Paid Members
WWE tribute video for 8 year old Connor Michalek, the Daniel Bryan Make a Wish kid who sadly passed away recently

Complete mess after watching that mate.

Yeah, jeezo. Hit me more than I ever expected. Triple H is a quality man. Hope the kid's father manages to get through this.

Not sure if this is the best place to post, but I am trying to get my work out and thought this perhaps would be of interest to people on here. This is a 3 minute documentary I made for my Film + TV degree about a young man from North London trying to break into pro wrestling. A 15 minute version is in the works. If this is not suited to this thread apologies and no offence will be taken if removed.

Jay Lamrod Documentary

Edited by brokenmessiah