[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Has anybody mentioned Tamsin Grieg? Maybe not so much in Black Books, but in Episodes she looks pretty good.

Her older sister was my meteorology lecturer and used to be a BBC weather girl, same face as Tamsin but a bit frumpy. Probably still would have though.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the new series of W1A (which is shit), it occurred to me that Sarah Parish, at 49, is still very very attractive. Although she's had some sort of surgery which makes her look a bit weird, but she is definitely up there with the top of my less commercial or conventional favourites. (I mean, no one will ever replace Maura Tierney but still...)

Loved her since I saw her in Cutting It, which was criminally underrated.

• 1 month later...
On 04/10/2017 at 11:33 AM, scratchdj said:

I would definitely categorise this as "less commercial"  as opposed to "less conventional" but I had a massive thing for Marina Berry who would often work the evening shifts on BidUp TV when I used to flick round the channels after the pub. She used to let the male presenters test anything on her, and they're some interesting clips on YouTube that probably wouldn't be allowed on TV now.

Anyway, she popped up on some late-night TV quiz thing the other night.

CwGP0ygW8AABEXv.jpgC8gB681VwAAfgY0.jpg:large 

I went to school with her brother. She’s actually a nice girl in real life.

She auditioned for X Factor a few years ago in a girl group and got through to boot camp.

Also did some amateur dramatic theatre shows with her too. 

Her dad is Colin Berry who used to do BBC Three Counties radio, as well as reading out our scores at Eurovision up until about 6 years ago.