The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Email customer services for whoever the bookie is and they'll rectify it. If you are really good with your words you can wangle a free bet out of it on a good day. Bet365 settled incorrectly for me on a 5-team accumulator last season and i politely asked them what was up and got it sorted plus a free

So I bet on Clay Guida to win last night in the UFC, and he did, but my bet is saying my bet lost. Anyone ever had any problems like this before?

Probably just a mistake but make sure you havnt made a mistake yourself, possibly backing the guy to win in a certain manner, round or something like that.

Email customer services for whoever the bookie is and they'll rectify it. If you are really good with your words you can wangle a free bet out of it on a good day. Bet365 settled incorrectly for me on a 5-team accumulator last season and i politely asked them what was up and got it sorted plus a free

I lumped on Wade to win it at 9/4 last night, he seems to win most of the tournaments after someone else knocks Taylor out. I thought the biggest danger was Webster and that was proven right, Wade sneaking past him 10-9 after being down 9-7. I think he'll beat Newton or Ovens comfortably in the final, well I hope.

Edited by hbk4life

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few quid on Garcia and Stenson for the US Open at 85/1 and 550/1 respectively. Laid both them out after first round so a nice bit of profit secured for a few seconds work.

Paddy Power doing a special already for a "Winner without McIlroy" market and priced Garcia up at 11/1 so took a wee dig on that each way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Open Championship 1st Round 3 Balls

Coetzee, George @ 4/5

16:00 - G Coetzee / A Smith / B Kennedy

Palmer, Ryan @ 10/11

15:38 - R Palmer / T Lehman / A Wootton

Stenson, Henrik @ 5/6

14:32 - H Stenson / T Lewis / T Watson

McDowell, Graeme @ 6/4

13:43 - G McDowell / J Day / B Watson

Sabbatini, Rory @ 11/10

12:26 - R Sabbatini / S Lyle / A Kim

Goosen, Retief @ 13/10

09:31 - R Goosen / H Mahan / A Hansen

Casey, Paul @ 5/4

08:58 - B Curtis / P Casey / A Baddeley

Khan, Simon @ 11/8

07:03 - T Hamilton / S Khan / P Marksaeng

Doubles, Trebles & Accumulator

-------------------------------------

Brandt Snedeker @ 150/1

Bo Van Pelt @ 150/1

Ryan Palmer @ 250/1

Each way singles to win with Boylsports paying out on 8 places at a quarter of the odds.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Sergio Garcia @ 28/1

Lee Westwood @ 12/1

Robert Rock @ 150/1

Retief Goosen @ 50/1

Aim of the game is make the weekend. Will do some 3 balls for tomorrow aswell, got a lovely 12 hour shift to look forward to but at least it will go quick with the golf on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Dunno if I misheard but I'm sure they said on Talksport last night that you can get 5/4 on Man City winning the Premier League without Chelsea and Man United in it. Now if you fancy a big investment for a return in 9 months time, that sounds like a hell of a bet.

I don't know if any/many did the Goals Galore coupon with Betfred last season, but I have just been to their website to have a look at what they are offering for this weekend and the odds have been slashed compared to last year. This year:

3 correct - 3/1

4 correct - 11/2

5 correct - 10/1

6 correct - 16/1

7 correct - 28/1

8 correct - 50/1

9 correct - 75/1

10 correct - 125/1

11 correct - 200/1

12 correct - 300/1

13 correct - 500/1

14 correct - 850/1

15 correct - 1400/1

I have done my ridiculous start of the season bet where I pick a team from the four English leagues to win there relevant division on an each-way Lucky 15.

I have went for Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Preston NE and AFC Wimbledon. If the Scousers finish in the top two and the others finish in the top three, I pocket a cool

I have done my ridiculous start of the season bet where I pick a team from the four English leagues to win there relevant division on an each-way Lucky 15.

I have went for Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Preston NE and AFC Wimbledon. If the Scousers finish in the top two and the others finish in the top three, I pocket a cool