Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 16, 2011 Posted August 16, 2011 (edited) Bury (7/4) tonight at home to Sheffield Wednesday who are dreadful away from home, as much as it pains me to say it. Only lost twice at home in their last thirteen i think it is. One of which was on Saturday, however. Also fancy Reading (7/4) away to Portsmouth again and I'll put on MK Dons (6/4) at Yeovil for the treble which pays back just under 18/1 Single on BATE (4/5) against Stum Graz in the Champions League qualifier and that'll do me for today. Edited August 16, 2011 by Stylin_and_Profilin
pryko Posted August 16, 2011 Posted August 16, 2011 (edited) Good win for West Ham. Stuck some money on Lanus to beat Independiente at half time too. A very very late winner just made me some more cash. Now I'm goin on River Plate to win. Not great odds, but a win will see a few extra quid in my pocket hopefully Gotta admit, I bet on some right sh*t, but Edited August 17, 2011 by pryko
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 (edited) Southampton Preston Gillingham Wimbledon Brechin Five homes with Victor Chandler, guaranteed refund on stake if only one team lets you down. Maximum of Edited August 20, 2011 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Glenryck Pilchards Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 I have gone for an away treble of Rochdale, Aldershot and Leyton Orient. five quid stake for 150 smackers back. My mate has been compiling a form guide and he has had a couple of winners in already this season so hopefully this will come in as well. I have also gone for Sunderland, Liverpool, Villa, Everton and Swansea on five four folds.
KingOfMetal Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Last night got 5 out of 6 of my Euro 2012 Qualifers right: Scotland, Holland, Denmark, Bosnia, Estonia got a Push result in the Russia/Ireland game as it ended in a draw
Magnum Milano Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Had a couple of quid on Ashley Young as first goal scorer last night, so nice to have a winning bet for a change.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Had a nice little team handicap come in last night Holland -1 (4/6) Croatia -1 (10/11) Spain -3 (4/9) Serbia -1 (1/3) And Norway burst me for another
pryko Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 I backed France last night away to Romania. I always forget that France aren't the team they used to be, hence the half decent odds you get on them to win :-(
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Yeah, I never really bet on France anymore. Italy neither, they scraped through with a late 1-0 but I still don't see them as a sound bet. The only really 'certainties' in the qualifying have been Spain, Germany and Holland, and the poor odds usually reflect that, which is why I was pleasantly surprised to get 8-13 on Holland last night, although I was a little perturbed when I saw the weakened team sheet.
Philo_Vance Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 I'm traditionally one of those that only does betting at friendly poker nights or on Grand National day, but I opened a William Hill online account last year with
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Tsonga +5.5 games at 10/11 on the handicap market looks a cracking bet for his match with Federer later
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Got bored and bet early for the weekend,
Recommended Posts