Jambo Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 The Jambo needs a flat deposit, fundraising on Ladbrokes continues today with Roddick/Wawrinka double priced at 9/10. Will take a look at the weekends football after tonight's games. Got my cashout change of
GIB Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 Dodgy one tonight - tenner on Celtic at 9/5, Birmingham at 11/10, AZ Alkmaar at 21/20 and Maccabi Haifa at 2/1, returning just over
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 (edited) I never bet on the Europa anymore unless the odd single ear marked. Far too many dodgy results and teams not giving a toss playing weakened sides. Edited November 3, 2011 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Jambo Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 I never bet on the Europa anymore unless the odd single ear marked. Far too many dodgy results and teams not giving a toss playing weakened sides. Theirs lots of value in the EL if you put in the research time IMO. Rennes were a massive 2/1 for crying out loud! Paok at evs was nuts too, cashed in on them.
Jambo Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 4 homes this weekend: Newcastle, Cardiff, Ipswich and Hibs. 22/1.
GIB Posted November 4, 2011 Posted November 4, 2011 4 homes this weekend: Newcastle, Cardiff, Ipswich and Hibs. 22/1. Where are you getting 22s on that?
Jambo Posted November 4, 2011 Posted November 4, 2011 4 homes this weekend: Newcastle, Cardiff, Ipswich and Hibs. 22/1. Where are you getting 22s on that? Laddies.
MrK Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 4 homes this weekend: Newcastle, Cardiff, Ipswich and Hibs. 22/1. Where are you getting 22s on that? Laddies. I only got 12/1, which is a serious reduction on what they quoted you. I'm certainly not calling you a bullshitter, but I'm maybe questioning over whether you were offered the correct odds?
Jambo Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 4 homes this weekend: Newcastle, Cardiff, Ipswich and Hibs. 22/1. Where are you getting 22s on that? Laddies. I only got 12/1, which is a serious reduction on what they quoted you. I'm certainly not calling you a bullshitter, but I'm maybe questioning over whether you were offered the correct odds? Just checked it there, yup, typo, 12/1. Sorry lads. Still see that as massive value. Doing a funtime Scottish 1st Division acca with ridic odds today too: Morton, Falkirk, Hamilton and 2 draws - 100/1. I stuck
Paid Members Maverick Posted November 5, 2011 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2011 Have Leicester, Southampton, Blackpool, Villa, Newcastle and Wolves down on a
Jambo Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 My mate / Hockey source is tipping a comfortable Belfast win tonight @ 13/20. Mixing this with the ManC win. just shy of
JFFC Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 Had Man Utd, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Blackpool, Arsenal all win and Liverpool let me down for
Jambo Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 Well, conkers have been cracked today, first large losing day in aaaaages. The Laddies fun continues tomorrow though.
Recommended Posts