Paid Members WeeAl Posted August 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2011 Bloody disaster that. Ridiculous. I wish my laptop had been on the blink and I couldn't get on to paddy power this evening.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 13, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted August 13, 2011 Useless bastards.
boydy122 Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 Im well fucked off Arsenal are bloody useless they have cost me money that I really needed.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted August 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2011 Football results this past year have been insane. It's like a disease that started at the World Cup, spread through all last season, and into the Copa America. I'm just hoping that it might steady up a bit pretty soon.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 Sorry lads thats was a sore one. Laid Arsenal off to cover the bet after 30 minutes as it looked usual 5-a-side powderpuff stuff from them with nothing up front. Hopefully you got in on Saints and Gillingham who were both a great price today.
Jambo Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 Chelsea @ 4/5 today, don't mind if I do. Got half the winnings from the Wanderers game on that (
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 Cardiff / Man Utd double in today and a wee treble with the winnings onto Sampdoria/Lille/Porto
cheetah69uk Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 had a massive 60p on blackpool to win 2-1 philips to score first @35-1.......
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted August 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2011 I put small bets on Donald and Westwood before the start. Still in it and making the closing day of PGA Championship good viewing.
Jambo Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 Well, who doesn't love a yo-yo open to the season? Season tally: +
pryko Posted August 16, 2011 Posted August 16, 2011 I managed to recoup a lot of my money yesterday. Just stuck some big money on West Ham tonight that should see me back in profit
Recommended Posts