pryko Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 I've decided to go with Swansea over 90 minutes. Fingers crossed.
hbk4life Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 I'm waiting on David Ferrer to beat Gael Monfilis in the French Open today for the best part of
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 30, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 30, 2011 I've put one whole pound on a 127-1 accumulator: I've only heard of three of those teams. I FUCKING WON!!!! :Crying Face:
denzel_maggiore Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 Anyone here watch South American football or more so does anyone gamble on it? It's a market I have been looking to tap into as there are games on most nights but need to do some research first. Bring on the summer, Under 21's, Wimbledon and whatever else is happening.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 I'm waiting on David Ferrer to beat Gael Monfilis in the French Open today for the best part of
twelve_grand Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 Off to Epsom for the Oaks today - any tips for the other races?
Van Dammer Posted June 4, 2011 Posted June 4, 2011 (edited) Surely the greatest finish to a Derby ever? Pour Moi crosses the line victorious, his jockey has his arm in the air celebrating 10 years before the post in a photo finish, I dont think he realised how close it was. EDIT: Pour Moi not Treasure Beach Edited June 4, 2011 by Van Dammer
pryko Posted June 5, 2011 Posted June 5, 2011 So I bet on Clay Guida to win last night in the UFC, and he did, but my bet is saying my bet lost. Anyone ever had any problems like this before?
Recommended Posts