boydy122 Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 I won 2.85 on Man Utd winning the game, put a 5er on Rangers to beat Aberdeen tomorrow.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted April 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2011 So what do people expect tonight in the three games? I'll probably do Rangers, but can't decide if I'll put them in a double, as haven't the faintest idea in those Champions League games what the result may be.
Mr Posh Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 I stuck a tenner on Rangers and Arbroath to both win, so I have pretty much made back the tenner Leicester lost me last night.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 13, 2011 I had a double on Inter and Real. Had two winners at Newmarket today so doing OK overall.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 We're all gambling addicts by the look of it I refrained tonight, partly because it was too hard to call, partly because I blew
boydy122 Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 I got 8.35 from my bet & Ive put a 5er on Villareil to win tomorrow.
Van Dammer Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 Possibly the easiest money ive made in my life. Going back to what I said about value when a top 4 side goes a goal or two down I laid WBA at 6/4, almost instantly Chelsea equalise and they are now 3-1 up, im almost embarassed, but im not.
THELONEGUNMAN Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 need Man U to score to complete my goals galore, dont think its going to happen now : (
boydy122 Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 I am cos not only am I a Man Utd fan but also had an accumalator on Man Utd, Chelsea, Everton, Cardiff & Rangers to win which would of got me 45 quid if it werent for Scum City winning.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted April 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2011 Anybody doing tonight's games? Espanyol v Atletico PSG v Lyon Napoli v Udinese I'll probably take Napoli to win, as for the other two I'm undecided. Espanyol aren't a bad side.
Recommended Posts