Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

thought Denman looked a very tired horse today,Baby Run came good think it would of won at the festival if it hadnt unseated

 

 

my selections for friday

 

2pm Brampour @ 7/1

 

2.30 Quito De La Roque @ 4/1

 

3.05 Kalahari King @ 9/2

 

3.40 Dev @ 8/1

 

4.15 Sparky May @ 11/2

 

4.50 Golden Chieftain @ 8/1

 

5.25 Baby Shine @ 6/1

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've gone with singles today after Denman yesterday. All at Aintree.

 

14:00 - Sire De Grugy

14:30 - Robinson Collonges

15:05 - Master Minded

15:40 - Mon Parrain

 

All French actually, wasn't deliberate.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Do you think that Master Minded really stays 2m 4f Rick? I would have my doubts personally. The only time he has run in this race he was beaten by Voy Por Ustedes, and that was back when he was at his peak, which he certainly does not seem to be now.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Do you think that Master Minded really stays 2m 4f Rick? I would have my doubts personally. The only time he has run in this race he was beaten by Voy Por Ustedes, and that was back when he was at his peak, which he certainly does not seem to be now.

Not especialy, I've backed him on reputation mainly. He's won over 2.3 and 2.1 at Ascot twice in the last 6 months though so he's worth a shout. Alberta's Run was strong over longer at Cheltenham though.

Posted (edited)
I've gone with singles today after Denman yesterday. All at Aintree.

 

14:00 - Sire De Grugy

14:30 - Robinson Collonges

15:05 - Master Minded

15:40 - Mon Parrain

 

All French actually, wasn't deliberate.

 

shit I've got your first three sire de grugy is my nap of the day, my only fear is Masterminded might not like the ground as there is little cut and no watering was done overnight. K King might beat it if the horse doesnt fancy it

 

Also gone with swingkeel in the 16.50. Doubles, Trebles and accumilator its make or break day.

Edited by THELONEGUNMAN
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Do you think that Master Minded really stays 2m 4f Rick? I would have my doubts personally. The only time he has run in this race he was beaten by Voy Por Ustedes, and that was back when he was at his peak, which he certainly does not seem to be now.

:thumbsup:

 

Glad he won because my first two were third and pulled up!

 

Mon Parrain was the only horse I didn't go E/w on. Finished 2nd.

 

Like any good mug punter, I've taken my winnings and used it to back Sparky May, Kilcrea Kim and Tante Sissi in the next 3.

Edited by tiger_rick
Posted

I've not had chance to do anything today, but I've just thrown a tenner each way on Kilcrea Kim in this. Richard Johnson is up, and he's just won the last race on a 33/1 show.

 

Come on Richard!

Posted

Meant to post up earlier; anyone got anything on the Masters ?

 

Layed out McIllroy at 6.6 last night as he had a similarly good 1st round performance at last years Open when the weather was tame and the flags were in favourable position before capitulating when the wind picked up and the pin positions got trickier. Hopefully same happens again over next three days or i am gubbed.

 

Small stakes from the start on Kuchar, O'Hair, Goosen and Casey to finish inside top 10. Too risky to predict a winner outright at this stage, throwing money away IMO.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I've not had chance to do anything today, but I've just thrown a tenner each way on Kilcrea Kim in this. Richard Johnson is up, and he's just won the last race on a 33/1 show.

 

Come on Richard!

Pah, bloody rubbish!

Posted
Meant to post up earlier; anyone got anything on the Masters ?

 

Layed out McIllroy at 6.6 last night as he had a similarly good 1st round performance at last years Open when the weather was tame and the flags were in favourable position before capitulating when the wind picked up and the pin positions got trickier. Hopefully same happens again over next three days or i am gubbed.

 

Small stakes from the start on Kuchar, O'Hair, Goosen and Casey to finish inside top 10. Too risky to predict a winner outright at this stage, throwing money away IMO.

 

I went with Mickelson E/W at 6/1 yesterday. But he's driffted out to 18s now, so I reckon that can be written off

Posted
Meant to post up earlier; anyone got anything on the Masters ?

 

Layed out McIllroy at 6.6 last night as he had a similarly good 1st round performance at last years Open when the weather was tame and the flags were in favourable position before capitulating when the wind picked up and the pin positions got trickier. Hopefully same happens again over next three days or i am gubbed.

 

Small stakes from the start on Kuchar, O'Hair, Goosen and Casey to finish inside top 10. Too risky to predict a winner outright at this stage, throwing money away IMO.

 

I went with Mickelson E/W at 6/1 yesterday. But he's driffted out to 18s now, so I reckon that can be written off

 

Havnt had a bet myself but find it amazing that Tiger isnt hot favourite, if he was in this position 2 years ago he'd have been 6/4, maybe shorter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...