WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 I've been doing well the last week or two. I've changed tack by placing larger bets but on smaller runs of matches, like I won
Paid Members WeeAl Posted March 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2011 My tenner double tonight pays
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 Not looking so good now, got a feeling Spurs will draw and Everton won't come back.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted March 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2011 So much for that. Spurs never looked like scoring, but they didn't really need to, so good on them for getting through. Valencia are a poor show though. I didn't see much of the game, but they should be beating a very average Schalke side. So Shaktar, Schalke, Barcelona and Spurs are through so far. I'd imagine the other quarter finalists will be made up of Madrid, Chelsea, Man United and I'm picking Inter to overcome Bayern.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 13, 2011 Posted March 13, 2011 Fucking gutted; Villereal conceded a last minute goal from a contentious penalty to Sportin Gijon who had two players sent off before that. Doesn't get any more disappointing than that,
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Its the start of Cheltenham today, has anyone placed any bets? I have whacked
Paid Members WeeAl Posted March 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2011 I had a fiver on Cue Card today myself, waste of money that was. I only did it because I was in there putting a footy bet on.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2011 0 for 3 so far at Cheltenham. Good start
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Really fancy L'Ami at 7-1 in the 4.00, SkyBet have given me a
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2011 Pulled up, unlucky. I keep getting 2nds today
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Yeah, he was never in the run, I had money on the second in that as well given recent form, really thought he was coming through to win it at the end.
Max Power Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 At the risk of aftteriming, I had Captain Christ @ 16/1, bet placed in January. As for today - Splinter Sacre 3rd, Captain Chris 1st, Reve De Sivola 3rd, Oscar Whisky 3rd, Maljimar 3rd, Sparky May 2nd and Quantitativeasing 2nd. Unbelievable. As for tomorrow, I've had a gander at the runners and riders. 1:30 - Beshabar 2:05 - Rock On Ruby 2:40 - Time For Rupert 3:20 - Master Minded 4:00 - Arcalis 4:40 - Celtus 5:15 - Knights Pass There we are.
Recommended Posts