Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2011 Had the winner of the last at 11s Tomorrow Alfa Beat Oscars Well Wayward Prince Golden Silver Call The Police Paintball Raise The Beat The one nagging worry I have tomorrow is about Mikhael D'Haugenet in the RSA. I am going to ask the views of the Irish while I am there.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2011 Stuck a couple of quid on a treble at 4.5/1 on both sides scoring in the Grimsby/Rushden, Oxford/Stevenage and Macclesfield/Lincoln games. Even though the Grim Town game was abandoned at 1-2, Skybet still paid out. Nice of them. Scunny's failure to score cost me my main treble though. Bastards.
JFFC Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Gotta love Cheltenham, Gotta be the hardest meeting of the year to pick one winner yet were all determined to have a bet in every race. Tomorrow is all about Time for Rupert, going to be very very hard to beat. My selections for tomorrow are below. So young and Time for Rupert in a win double and the rest in an e/w Lucky 31 1:30 - Captain Americo 2:05 - So Young 2:40 - Time for Rupert 3:20 - Somersby 4:00 - Orzare 4:40 - Dhafer 5:15 - Divine Rhapsody
THELONEGUNMAN Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 call the police would be my nap of the day.
Max Power Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I don't think I can take any more 2nds. That last one was really, really depressing.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2011 Sat helplessly in the car listening to Mick Fitzgerald and Clare Balding tip Sizing Europe and then it romped home at 10-1. Bollocks.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2011 Bookies have had a phenomonal afternoon. Master-Minded got hammered, Time For Rupert finished 5th, Call The Police was 11th. Only favourite to win was in the amateur race.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Does anyone on here use Bet Fair ? Can someone please answer me this question ? How come I can't seem to withdraw money that I have won from the site ? I recently set up an account and deposited
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Does anyone on here use Bet Fair ? Can someone please answer me this question ? How come I can't seem to withdraw money that I have won from the site ? I recently set up an account and deposited
cheetah69uk Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 had 5 winners and 6 places in 2 days at cheltenham so far been good,tipped a work mate first lieutenant and bostons angel......he did a
JFFC Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Race 1 - 13:30 Wishfull Thinking Race 2 - 14:05 Lush Life Race 3 - 14:40 Poquelin Race 4 - 15:20 Grands Crus Race 5 - 16:00 Peplum Race 6 - 16:40 Galant Nuit
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2011 I've gone for Noble Prince in the first, Restless Harry in the World Hurdle (it's a complete donkey but has my Grandad's name!) and Quartz de Thaix in the 4pm.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Does anyone on here use Bet Fair ? Can someone please answer me this question ? How come I can't seem to withdraw money that I have won from the site ? I recently set up an account and deposited
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 (edited) Glorious day so far, not won a whole amount as I only reluctantly threw a fiver in, but did a job. Got cash of Sivota each way in the 2.05, won Edited March 17, 2011 by RIP Diva Sunny
Recommended Posts