WU LYF 4 LYF Posted August 21, 2010 Posted August 21, 2010 Football season starting means lazy Saturday's of watching Soccer Saturday with friends, Relentless and betting. Today I've gone for...
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 21, 2010 Posted August 21, 2010 Went for a double on Ipswich (2/1) and Port Vale (7/4) and big single on Rennes to beat St. Ettienne (4/5) tonight.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 None of my bets came in on Saturday, I should learn my lesson.
KingOfMetal Posted August 22, 2010 Posted August 22, 2010 Aston Villa and Bradford Bulls (first win in 13!) messed up my accumulater today. Got the winning margin right in the Wigan/ Hull KR game corect though (even if it did mean betting against my team) so I ended up
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 23, 2010 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2010 I'd say 21/10 in the draw for Man City v Liverpool tonight is well worth investigating, especially if City have three holding midfielders again.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted August 24, 2010 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2010 Me and a mate did a Union Jack bet for
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 24, 2010 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2010 Salzburg away to Hapoel Tel Aviv at 3/1 might be worth a shot tonight. Also, MK Dons at home to Blackpool tonight at 15/8 might be a good price as I would anticipate Blackpool sticking out their reserves - and for the same reason and same price, Southampton at home to Bolton might be worth a fiver.
frank Posted August 28, 2010 Posted August 28, 2010 Tempted by Leeds, QPR & Cardiff all away in the Championship today.
David Posted August 28, 2010 Posted August 28, 2010 In terms of footy, a treble on Lyon away to Lorient, St Etienne at home to Lens, and Galatasaray away to Eskiserhispor is what I'm having. All bets are evens each. I've went for that very bet Smallsy, so there's a pint in it for you if I win. I stuck
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 28, 2010 Paid Members Posted August 28, 2010 (edited) In terms of footy, a treble on Lyon away to Lorient, St Etienne at home to Lens, and Galatasaray away to Eskiserhispor is what I'm having. All bets are evens each. I've went for that very bet Smallsy, so there's a pint in it for you if I win. I stuck Edited August 28, 2010 by Gladstone Small
David Posted August 28, 2010 Posted August 28, 2010 Don't worry about it, that 20 quid was going on either a football bet, or an accumulator of Davis beating Diaz, Maynard beating Florian and Edgar beating Penn, which wasn't likely. If that UFC series of results comes up tonight though, you'll have done me out of
JFFC Posted August 29, 2010 Posted August 29, 2010 Its all about the Everton and Man City double today....
Recommended Posts