Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 19, 2010 Moderators Posted March 19, 2010 I made a killing with Mon Mome in the National at 100's. That horse has got a decent knack for doing well at these big ones at long odds.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 19, 2010 First blank Cheltenham ever.
RoryFice Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 First time I've bet on horses in a while and it was great. I had
Baz Windham Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 You're not Willie Twiston-Davies are you? Fair do's on getting Pigeon Island at 40/1 considering what it's SP was in the end
RoryFice Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 You're not Willie Twiston-Davies are you? Fair do's on getting Pigeon Island at 40/1 considering what it's SP was in the end I was going batshit crazy at the end of the race, but I wasnt running about like Willie Twiston-Davies was earlier. I just jumped up and down like a loony and then danced like Akeem. I was in my living room rather than the bookies, so I managed to get away with it.
Baz Windham Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Ha, there was quite a strange moment where Willie Twiston-Davies was running around then looked straight into the camera, stopped dead and stared menacingly. I had nowt today, barely a sniff in any race, especially dissapointed with Tricky Trickster who I had Each Way. Still, had fun in the pub.
Max Power Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 (edited) Arsenal vs Barca? Thrown a couple of quid on 2-2 and 3-3, plus a nibble on Imbrahimovich first goal. It'll give me a bit of an interest. Slickback Jack should win the 7:30 at Kempton too, while i'm at it. EDIT: That horse was wank. Edited March 31, 2010 by Max Power
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted March 31, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2010 I feel stupid now for posting in the PL thread, but i've put a tenner on Barca to win 3-1 tonight at 16/1. Easy money.
Max Power Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 (edited) Well the horse was wank, but the footy came good!!! Harlech Castle 3:40 Folkestone - None Runner Just Rob - 4:10 Ludlow - Won 9/4 Plus a little double. Edited April 1, 2010 by Max Power
Max Power Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 Bit quiet in here, everbody at GA? Man Utd tonight, and I think they'll struggle. Gonna go for small punts on 1-1 and Bayern Half Time/Draw Ful Time. Plus a little tickle on Robben first goal, if he plays. To pay for those bets, i'll be doing the following: Wi Dud - 2:50 Nottingham Montaff - 3:50 Nottingham Plus a little each way double. Happy Punting!!
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 Tiger Woods to place outside top ten at US Masters - 6/5.
JFFC Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 To pay for those bets, i'll be doing the following: Wi Dud - 2:50 Nottingham Montaff - 3:50 Nottingham Plus a little each way double. Happy Punting!! So near yet so.... to be fair nothing was beating Opinion Poll yesterday, very impressive, had it in a treble with Kyladdie and Ella, always one too far on these damn accas. Have a little fancy for My Will in the National on Saturday, ran well over C+D to finish 3rd last year and has only 2lbs more this year, im a big believer in experience over the fences being a big help.
Gatso Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 That Alex Quinn (sky sports news presenter) usually has a tip of the day (think Opinion Poll was yesterday) does her tips normally do good?
Recommended Posts