Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 2, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2009 Some of them can tip as well baz. Its making us look bad
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted January 2, 2009 Posted January 2, 2009 If your looking to place some footie-bets I highly recommend WassOnline! Its a sort of social networking site / gambling site... I've only recently joined it but its a lot of fun!
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 6, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2009 any advice for this work based sweep stakes type thing. theres 5 points for a correct score 2 for a correct team win 1 for a goal scorer the thing is i dont follow football, and while i can go for who will win/a likly score i dont know who the goal scorers are in teams. any help is welcome, mainly on who is likley to score/who is a goal scorer on a team Arsenal Vs Bolton Aston Vs West Brom Everton Vs Hull Fulham Vs Blackburn Middlesbrough Vs Sunderland Newcastle Vs West Ham Portsmouth Vs Man City Stoke Vs Liverpool Man Utd Vs Chelsea Wigan Vs Tottenham
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted February 20, 2009 Posted February 20, 2009 Back in now after a small hiatus over the christmas and new year period. Two big singles tomorrow: Sheff Utd @ Plymouth Exeter @ Chester Both around 6/5 price.
Max Power Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 Any strong fancies next week JFFC? I make Gone To Lunch my nap of the week.
JFFC Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 I also like Gone to Lunch, not a big fan of backing McCoy at Cheltenham though, it never goes right for me. My main fancy is Cousin Vinny in the Supreme Novices, looked like a sure fire winner LTO until tipping up. I also like Ebidyan in the Triumph, hit a flat spot LTO before staying on really well, they always go a good clip at Chelters and hopefully with that and the uphill finish should see him at least get a place. Other then that, not many other strong fancies. I would love for Lough Derg to win something, Champion Hurdle is a bit speculative, but the Coral Cup is very winable. My longshot for the week is Puntal in the XCountry. The most shocking thing is i've managed to sneak the Tuesday and Thursday off of work! not bad considering I work for a bookies as well
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 6, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2009 I shall be at Cheltenham Wednesday and watching on TV all the other days. I am not at the stage of having anything definate yet but I am currently liking the look of Or Bleu if it runs in the Jewson. My REALLY big outsider of the week will be Ebaziyan EW in the Champion Hurdle. I am not sure about Cousin Vinny JFFC, it has jumped one hurdle at top speed and it tipped young Mr Mullins off. They go a billion miles an hour in the Supreme and Cousin Vinny's jumping would bother me a little.
Pickers Posted March 6, 2009 Posted March 6, 2009 I can't believe I missed the Weymouth-Rushden & D trick. Scummy Weymouth fans who didn't bother going to the game were quids in.
cheetah69uk Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 im off all week and looking to sort out my horses as much as possible tomorrow will put up a few when ive sorted them
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 9, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2009 My selections for the first day of the festival. I always follow Alan King, but these are my selections based on trends that I keep over the years. If an Alan King horse appears that is because it fits my trend. SUPREME NOVICES Medermit ARKLE I'msingingtheblues WILLIAM HILL Wichita Lineman CHAMPION HURDLE Ebaziyan (yes I have gone mental) X COUNTRY Heads Onthe Ground Mares Hurdle United If they are above 8-1 then I will be backing them each way
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 10, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2009 Fantastic days racing today. I didn't expect Binocular to win, but I sure as hell did not expect Punjabi too. McCoy's ride on Wichita Lineman may be the ride of the year already. Medermit was unlucky in the opener. I think it would have won apart from Cousin Vinny getting in the way over the last. Celestial Halo ran a blinder to be on the front end of that race for that long. Quevega looked class. I am at Cheltenham tomorrow and I will post my selections for tomorrow a bit later on.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 10, 2009 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2009 Mine for tomorrow National Hunt Chase Kornati Kid Ballymore Karabak RSA Cooldine CHAMPION CHASE Master Minded CORAL CUP Mirage Dor FRED WINTER Amore Mio CHAMPION BUMPER Quel Esprit Plus I shall be doing a few Alan King runners t big prices as well.
Phil Lowe Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 McCoy's ride on Wichita Lineman yesterday was just awesome. Master Minded really should win today but I can't back it at that price. Niche Market E/W in the opener today I like the look of. Also Ronaldo Des Mottes in the 4.40.
RancidPunx Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Where does Dave Duggan do his tipping nowadays? I see he is gone from attheraces.com
Recommended Posts