Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Champion HurdleKatchit

No 5 year old has won this race since 1985, plus the last 4 winners have all been Irish trained. Edited by SDM
Posted

Still going through the form for tomorrow but the one that stands out already for me is Kruguyrova in the Arkle. Has a lot of form lines with other horses. Goes well on the soft ground and stays the trip well. I cant have Noland at the price that he is and have to look for something each way. Kruguyrova also has the mares alowance of 7lbs which is a lot in a race like this and also has the champ on board.

Posted

Still going through the form for tomorrow but the one that stands out already for me is Kruguyrova in the Arkle. Has a lot of form lines with other horses. Goes well on the soft ground and stays the trip well. I cant have Noland at the price that he is and have to look for something each way. Kruguyrova also has the mares alowance of 7lbs which is a lot in a race like this and also has the champ on board.

I agree. I don't like Ruby riding in 2mile chases at Cheltenham, far too negaitve imo. I've still got nightmares of Missed That staying on for 5th two years ago.Harchibald is an each way bet to nothing in the big race, whikst I fancy Sentry Duty in The First.
Posted

right bets are on a few changes to what i picked last night.....Supreme NovicesPigeon Island 9/1Pasco 18/1ArkleThyne Again 9/1Champion HurdleKatchit 10/1Harchibald 7/1William HillMonkerhostin 8/1Cross CountryLe Duc 12/1Fred WinterGrand Schlem 12/1Zanir 28/1(wish id taken 40/1 last night!!!)backed them all each way.....GOOD LUCK ALL

Posted

If anyone wants to test their tipping ability throughout Cheltenham feel free to sign up to OLBG where you can win prizes and also join the UKFF league and beat Baz every month :)

 

Had Snap Tie in the first e/w which was nice. Kruguyrova in the 2nd and Katchit in the Champion, still working on the rest of the card.

Posted

Ground looks absolutly fine to me, yes its soft, but horses are running to form. 3rd at 20/1 and 2nd at 12/1 so far for me!

Posted

Champion HurdleKatchit

No 5 year old has won this race since 1985, plus the last 4 winners have all been Irish trained.
Shocker: English trained 5 year old wins the Champion Hurdle. Somewhere theres a statitican crying.
Posted

I'm going to Romford for some good old dog racing this weekend - never been before has anyone got any idea what to do to look 'in the know'?

Posted

Just the one winner for me today, Tidal Bay backed at 8/1 each-way.Also backed Binoclar each-way at 8/1 for second.

  • Paid Members
Posted

3 winners today, luckily all on the same lucky 15 :thumbsup: Tomorrows picksBallymore PropertiesGroup CaptainVenalmarRoyal and Sun AllianceAlbertas RunStarzaanQueen MotherVoy Pur UstedesSchindlers HuntCoral CupJuniorSong of SongsNational Hunt CupOld BennyBack On LineChampion BumperGold AwardKeki Buku

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

On the OLBG yesterday, I picked Katchit for some reason. Won that one.

 

I never bet with real money, but I'd get some notes on the Premiership matches tonight..

 

Chelsea to beat Derby

Aston Villa to beat struggling Middlesboro'

Portsmouth and Birmingham to have a nice draw.

 

In my opinion.

 

UKFF Tipsters Team link below..

 

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/team/UKFF+Tipsters

 

Join now!

Edited by bAzTNM
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...