Dai Posted May 28, 2008 Posted May 28, 2008 Seeing as its a friendly, Id say its more a case of England being too short. Id never back them at that price in a friendly, but you know for a fact that there will be loads of people lumping on England tonight. Could backfire.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 28, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2008 7.35 at Beverley tonight. Haigh Hall potentially has the class to overcome a bad draw to win that race. Tim Easterby's stable not noted for its first time out winners, but this one won first time up. The write up in the racing post was brilliant and the stable have won this race 4 times in the last 10 years.
Pickers Posted May 28, 2008 Posted May 28, 2008 Jason Koumas is 4/1 to score at anytime against Iceland tonight @ William Hill. Some other bets which interest me:Wales 2-0 - 13/1 @ Paddy Power. Wales 3-0 - 40/1 @ William Hill. Wales HT/FT - 4/1 - Ladbrokes
BrianR Posted May 28, 2008 Posted May 28, 2008 One for the Euros, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar of Holland to finish top scorer in the tournament, 50-1 at Ladbrokes.Good outside bet, Huntelaar scores a silly amount of goals for Ajax and consistently gets among them for Holland as well. Should the Dutch get out of their group theres a good chance he might be up there.
Phil Lowe Posted May 28, 2008 Posted May 28, 2008 I've backed him as well. Generally 33s elsewhere which I thought was decent value anyway.
Ricc1PW Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Thats gotta be worth a punt, thanks for that. Whats the best price I can get Spain outright at?
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Tight group though and there is a good chance in the Italy and France games they will go with RVN on his with Robben, Van Persie and Schneider tucked in behind him.
Pickers Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 (edited) For those with a VCBet account E-mail a number between 1 and 15 to feedback@vcbet.com and if it corresponds with one of todays try scorers in the Guinness Premiership final you'll recieve a free Edited May 31, 2008 by Pickers
Phil Lowe Posted May 31, 2008 Posted May 31, 2008 Thats gotta be worth a punt, thanks for that. Whats the best price I can get Spain outright at?6-1 with Blue Sq is the best I've seen.
Dunny Posted June 4, 2008 Posted June 4, 2008 Anyone seen this TaiKai thing betfair have launched? Looks great fun http://taikai.betfair.com. My user name is RichDunn if anyone wants to add me as a friend. Maybe we can get some UKFF tournaments going
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2008 (edited) So who is going for what in the Derby? I must admit to not looking at the form yet. Anyone seen this TaiKai thing betfair have launched?Looks great fun http://taikai.betfair.com.My user name is RichDunn if anyone wants to add me as a friend. Maybe we can get some UKFF tournaments goingWe should. That Tai-Kai thing looks quite impressive. Edited June 7, 2008 by bAzTNM
Count Calibla Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 So who is going for what in the Derby? I must admit to not looking at the form yet.Mega-hard race this year! The most competitive Derby in a few years. I'll tackle the runners in a short, shrift, and probably completely over-looking way.New Approach won't stay.Rio de la Plata definitely won't stay.I think Curtain Call will stay, but judged solely on this year's performance, he beat little, so it's hard to judge.Tartan Bearer will stay, and has a good chance of winning.If you think Tartan Bearer holds claims, so must Frozen Fire, who only lost out by a short head when they met previously.I don't fancy Dr Fremantle at all.My choice is Casual Conquest. I've backed him because he was incredibly impressive last time is out, will undoubtedly improve, and is unexposed. I'm worried whether he'll take to the track and if his lack of racecourse experience will count against him. But at around 9/2, I think it's a worthwhile risk. He could, potentially, destroy them. You couldn't say that about much of the field.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 12, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 12, 2008 Had a tip today for Sunday. 2.10 at Stratford Motarjm. The stable has had other runners but from what I hear this is their best chance over the next few days.
Pickers Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 Ebanks-Blake is 16/1 @ Coral to be top scorer this season. Nicky Maynard at 33/1 might be worth a punt e/w.
Recommended Posts