Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whacking on an accumulator for a change, haven't done one in a while.Agree with most of Stylin's predictions, but am not touching West Ham.WatfordHull DNBHibsSt JohnstoneRaithFiver on at 7/1

Posted

For those who like the racing, there's a real good Paddy deal for Cheltenham here.

 

Betfair have Fabregas at 13/5 to score at anytime tonight. 9/4 for over 3.5 goals in the match could be worth a couple of quid too.

Posted

Just had Villareal at 8/13 to beat UD Las Palmas away in the Copa del rey at 8/13. Ended up winning 4-2, but it was a bit nervy.My tip for tonight is River Plate at home to Arsenal de Sarandi in the Copa Sudamericana at 4/7. Sarandi lost 4-0 away to Argentinos on Sunday and only have one away win in the league out of a possible 9. River have been a bit disappointing lately, but are unbeaten at home in the current league table, and should win tonight.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Massive weekend with an absolute ton of promotions and free bets on offer from all the bookies, mainly because of the boxing. Paddy Power have a money-back special on ALL top flight La Liga games this weekend as well.

 

I've not posted much on UKFF recently as I've been busy with other stuff, including this, which I opened a few days ago. If anybody is interested, there's a guide to who is offering what in terms of incentives to open new accounts etc, and if you're interested in joining the mailing list we have (which basically gives you a "heads up" of deals etc.), drop me a line via the contact page.

 

I'm on Hatton to win tomorrow, and I may go with a Hatton/Man City double which BetFred is doing at 8/1.

 

Enjoy the fight and footy this weekend.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Really looking forward to the boxing. Heart says Hatton, Head says Mayweather. The wallet will have to remain un-opened on this. Far to close to call. I do fancy Voy Pur Ustedes tomorrow in the Tingle Creek. Not great odds but the horse and the stable are in cracking form.

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Went to Cheltenham yesterday, what a fantastic way to start the new year. 2 Winners, including my first bet of the year on Oh Crick in the first, so I hope that is a good omen. :thumbsup: Good luck to all the UKFF punters for the coming year. :thumbsup:

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll be having a bit of 2/1 for Bristol City tomorrow to beat Middlesboro in the FA Cup. Bristol City have only lost once in the last five games (and that was to WBA!), while 'Boro are all over the place at the moment.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...