Max Power Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 If anyone is backing Liverpool at 2/7, they want their heads examining.Chelsea is a banker imo.
TheSlickster Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 Can't get on to have a glance at the odds (bloody Uni blocking gambling sites)Might look into Chelsea though.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 Small tickle on Bremen / Watford for me tonight.
Max Power Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 Can't get on to have a glance at the odds (bloody Uni blocking gambling sites)Might look into Chelsea though.Chelsea are 6/5.
Johnny Nitro Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 I can't see Celtic losing tonight. They're evens at Ladbrokes. Hopefully I'm wrong though!
children of bodom Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 (edited) **Damn Double Post** Edited November 6, 2007 by children of bodom
Phil Lowe Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 Not happy Arsenal didn't win last night. Had an 8 match accumulator and got the other 7 right. Keep an eye on this market - I reckon with Hamilton leaving the UK for Switzerland there's some good value there.
TheSlickster Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 Bayern Munich to win to nilEverton to win (DNB)Tenner on. Returns
Max Power Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 Keep an eye on this market - I reckon with Hamilton leaving the UK for Switzerland there's some good value there.On a similar note, I reckon that if Ricky Hatton beats Mayweather, he might have a fair shout as well.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted November 9, 2007 Posted November 9, 2007 (edited) Accumulator @ Edited November 10, 2007 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Phil Lowe Posted November 10, 2007 Posted November 10, 2007 Keep an eye on this market - I reckon with Hamilton leaving the UK for Switzerland there's some good value there.On a similar note, I reckon that if Ricky Hatton beats Mayweather, he might have a fair shout as well.You may well be right.Money-back special bet on the Liverpool-Fulham game today here.Not much in the way of Premier League football to bet on today. I think betting on Over 2.5 goals in the Derby and Sunderland games is where I'll be heading today.
Recommended Posts