THELONEGUNMAN Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I'm going to take the opportunity to be on Rachel Wyse in the charity race
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2011 I won in the first. Restless Harry didn't have a bad race for a 50/1 outsider but faded to 9th. Quartz de Thaix was shit.
Van Dammer Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Does anyone on here use Bet Fair ? Can someone please answer me this question ? How come I can't seem to withdraw money that I have won from the site ? I recently set up an account and deposited
Max Power Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I won in the first. Restless Harry didn't have a bad race for a 50/1 outsider but faded to 9th. Quartz de Thaix was shit. I had Nobe Prince too, McCoy at his best. As for tomorrow, its my favourite day of the week. I've been backing Sam Winner, Shoreacres and Kauto Star for a while now - and have fancy prices on those three. I also fancy Court In Motion and Mount Benger. Looking forward to it.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Early week accumulator has come in on Man U, Crawley, Zenit and Man City, so hopefully my luck is turning around, stake wasn't huge though so still a long way to go to win back my losses. Got
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 Yep, a goal ten minutes in. My good luck lasted all of a few hours.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2011 I've gone for Long Run in the Gold Cup. Backed Final Approach in the 2:05pm and Bramdour in the first. Sentimental one that one, the Jockey has my Grandad's name (forename and surname).
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 18, 2011 Posted March 18, 2011 My bets for today, include... 2.05 - Alarazi - Great each way shout at 13-2 2.40 - Join Together at 8-1 3.20 Gold Cup: Midnight Chase at 12-1, with Kauto Star to bounce back from recent form and place
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2011 Templegate tipped Zarkandar to win the first. Was gonna back it and saw that Brampour's Jockey had the same name as my Grandad. Zarkandar won. FAIL.
KingOfMetal Posted March 18, 2011 Posted March 18, 2011 At PaddyPower, a 7 selection Accumulator in this weekends Rugby League: * Catalans, Wigan, Hull FC, Hull KR, Leeds, Castleford and Warrington A
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2011 I'm 2/3 so far. Not bad because I know fuck all about Racing. Got Sir Des Champs later on as my last pick.
Lawz Posted March 18, 2011 Posted March 18, 2011 Eventually went for Long Run and nailed it. A awful week of betting saved in the last couple days.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2011 Nearly put my winnings on Baby Run in the 4pm but decided against it. He's chucked his rider at the second last. Phew.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 19, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 19, 2011 Had a good Cheltenham, finished 8th in Online betting guide Cheltenham competition and had a really good day there on Wednesday. The Gold Cup itself was a magnificent race
Recommended Posts