Paid Members WeeAl Posted April 11, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 11, 2011 Bugger that anyway. City without Tevez = No goals - usually. So I'm not holding much hope for getting back into this one.
ajpiles Posted April 11, 2011 Posted April 11, 2011 11/4 for QPR to lead the first half and second. Thoughts?
Paid Members WeeAl Posted April 11, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 11, 2011 Fucking hell. This is a spanking. Even worse, I have Carroll in my fantasy team this week, but he's on the bench, and everyone else played.
Van Dammer Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Thoughts on tonights game? Im one of those that think a single away goal is massively over hyped and I think this tie is now effectively a domestic 2 legger. Mainly because even if it ended 0-0 at the Bridge, Chelsea would have to score to go through, making the away goal scored by United purely a one goal advantage. For this reason, i think ill be backing Chelsea to qualify at a whopping 3/1, not ebcause I think or hope that it'll happen, but because I think the price is way too big.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2011 Thoughts on tonights game? Im one of those that think a single away goal is massively over hyped and I think this tie is now effectively a domestic 2 legger. Mainly because even if it ended 0-0 at the Bridge, Chelsea would have to score to go through, making the away goal scored by United purely a one goal advantage. For this reason, i think ill be backing Chelsea to qualify at a whopping 3/1, not ebcause I think or hope that it'll happen, but because I think the price is way too big. I felt before the first leg that Chelsea needed a two goal cushion. Anything less was advantage United IMO. I think it'll be a draw tonight, 1-1 probably.
hbk4life Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 I'm with Rick in thinking it will finish 1-1 tonight. 3-1 is a nice price for Chelsea to qualify, considering if they score first then its wide open again, but I don't see them going through. Wouldn't be the first time i've bene wrong though.
Sexy Dad Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Thought I'd stay clear of the United-Chelsea bets as realistically it could go either way. Chelsea don't exactly have the best European form over the years though so it'll be a good game. I put a fiver on Barca getting the win tonight at 1.92 on William Hill. So after the pasting Barca gave em last time I'm hoping to almost double my money.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted April 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2011 I do like William Hill's specials that I wouldn't have thought of doing otherwise. Won a few pound from Liverpool/Zaragoza/Braga and Man Utd/Barcelona. I love my tiny, Ned Flanders-style bets.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2011 Despite thinking 1-1, I stuck a tenner on United to win (draw no bet). Won
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Had a spare quid in my account so threw it on Hernandez first scorer and United 2-1 at 40-1. Kicking myself not putting more cash on, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Lost the other
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2011 Well that's pissed on my
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Yeah think it's the longest odds I've ever won on actually. My mate was extremely pissed off as the bet was his idea, and he went to put it on himself but he's set an account limit of
Recommended Posts