WU LYF 4 LYF Posted May 4, 2011 Posted May 4, 2011 (edited) Procrastination has its upside; bored of my dissertation, I threw Edited May 4, 2011 by RIP Diva Sunny
Super Cena Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 Van Der Saar is 10/1 to be man of the match for the final. (William Hill). Worth a tenner, I'd say.
Glenryck Pilchards Posted May 5, 2011 Posted May 5, 2011 I have had a tip from a reliable source for the 3.50 at Goodwood, Desert Shine. Currently the best odds you can get on it is 6/1, earlier in the day it was 12/1. The odds are tumbling down. The guy I got the tip from has given me two winners in the last couple of weeks. I have stuck
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 24, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 24, 2011 I've put one whole pound on a 127-1 accumulator: I've only heard of three of those teams.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted May 25, 2011 Posted May 25, 2011 SkyBet are refunding all goalscorer and correct score bets if either Rooney or Messi score on Saturday, which is fucking fantastic value if you ask me.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 29, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 29, 2011 Got a question for you guys: As posted above, I've done an accumulator on seven games. Five have been played so far, all with wins, but I'm now at the point of getting itchy feet. Would you bet on the other teams in the 'Win Or Draw' field a a safety precaution, or just not bother and risk having a (dare I say it) FML story to tell if it goes tits up?
Van Dammer Posted May 29, 2011 Posted May 29, 2011 Got a question for you guys: As posted above, I've done an accumulator on seven games. Five have been played so far, all with wins, but I'm now at the point of getting itchy feet. Would you bet on the other teams in the 'Win Or Draw' field a a safety precaution, or just not bother and risk having a (dare I say it) FML story to tell if it goes tits up? Personally no as its only
denzel_maggiore Posted May 29, 2011 Posted May 29, 2011 Unless you know the teams and are convinced they will win then its best to cover yourself.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 29, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 29, 2011 Glad to say I covered myself and lost. Done a very minimal amount, so I'll happily do the same for the final match tomorrow. I've only ever done very tiny bets, so should this win come through, I'll be beaming.
denzel_maggiore Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 (edited) Had Edited May 30, 2011 by denzel_maggiore
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted May 30, 2011 Posted May 30, 2011 (edited) Edited May 30, 2011 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Recommended Posts