Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive had a really easy weekend.

 

Laid the draw in the Arsenal game with ten left at 4/6, then when Van Persie scored I thougt my money was in. Just as arez was about to take the free kick I bottled it and backed the draw at 10/1. Subsequent penalty and overjoy from a man united fan with an oversized betfair wallet.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This thread had gone quiet! I had a nice double on Swansea and QPR today, I was starting to worry about QPR settling for a draw as it was all they needed, but they came through in the end.

Posted

Dortmund and QPR doubles win.

 

Also a five-fold featuring a few under 4.5 games and a few over 1.5. Dodged a bullet by not sticking the Blackpool game into this bet.

Posted

had the pleasure of watching frankel romp in today. backed it back in sept after it won at donnie nice day to be me.

 

and for everyone who saw it what a race and what a horse, can it up to 1 1/2 mile for the derby?

  • Paid Members
Posted

To see a group 1 race won in such style was amazing. Henry Cecil obviously didnt know Frankel was capable of that as they put in a pacemaker who couldnt ever get the lead. If they had known then they would have saved the entry fees. As for staying 1m 4f? I think he probably will. I guess they will go to the Dante, and if he wins that the Derby.

Posted

todays punts:

 

newmarket 2.05 Chiberta King bit of gamble but the horse had won over C&D and likes Good to firm group. definiatley a lot to appose it

newmarket 3.15 Hooray looks a good bet if it captures it previous form first time out whilst blue bunting might be worth an e/w

hamilton 15.40 cheyenne red weakend in the closing 2f last time out but may have improved for the outing

hamilton 16.15 because we can johnsons horses do well second time out

 

doubles singles and an acc for the day lets see if i can keep ahead after yesterdays great success.

Posted

William Hill have bets on 4th spot in the Premiership 34-1 on Liverpool and 17-1 on Tottenham. Shit odds on City though understandably. Put a quid on both (what was left after Utd's terrible form and bad betting of late) so I'm hoping for a Man City screw up now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...