Paid Members gmoney Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 It is done. Some of the positions are a bit weird. Ginola is a right winger on this rather than a left. Ronny Rosenthal can't be played as a striker, even though he was one. There were others, but that's all I can remember. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 This is lowest I've got so far: Must be possible to get 0, right? Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 I have spent way, way too much of my day on this. Got 443, 440 and 441 as well as dozens of attempts miles off the mark before lucking out on this one. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 22 Author Members Posted September 22 (edited) 18 minutes ago, gmoney said: Must be possible to get 0, right? 17 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: fill the rest of the team with current Spurs players Edit: while we're all in quiz mode (I can't be doing that 442 one though, it'll do me in) this came up a few weeks ago. 250 - Mikel Arteta became the 10th manager to oversee 250 games for a specific club in the Premier League, can you name the other nine instances? So manager and club please. Pop in spoilers please, and I do have the answers so have until this evening? Edited September 22 by SuperBacon International breaks eh? Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 Got my second More of this stuff or similar and quizzes from @SuperBacon This is going to be a long international break after all. Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 -10 is the closest I've come on hard mode. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 (edited) Fuck. Edit: YEAH! Needed a LB with 0 to finish it. Edited September 22 by Statto God bless you, Kostas Tsimikas. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 (edited) Just used the wild card which can change your formation and other things pop up. Got the Gegenpress Edited September 22 by TheBurningRed Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 Getting zero is rock hard Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 22 Author Members Posted September 22 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Edit: while we're all in quiz mode (I can't be doing that 442 one though, it'll do me in) this came up a few weeks ago. 250 - Mikel Arteta became the 10th manager to oversee 250 games for a specific club in the Premier League, can you name the other nine instances? So manager and club please. Pop in spoilers please, and I do have the answers so have until this evening? Appreciate you're all in this 442 game mode so I'll leave this one until tomorrow. Couple of "cheat codes" for those trying to achieve zero on that. Spoiler Tony Hibbert, and from my mob I am pretty certain Justin Edinburgh never scored a league goal for us. And maybe some others like Dean Austin, Stephen Clemence. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 (edited) 1 hour ago, gmoney said: Getting zero is rock hard The odds of getting zero must be tiny - getting one player per round who hasn’t scored at all seems very unlikely. And that makes your score of 32 incredibly impressive, I’m definitely going to try to score lower than that, but I think it’ll be tough. EDIT: lowest score so far for me is 68, but it’s challenging to even score under 100 DOUBLE EDIT: 56 now!! Heading in the right (…wrong?) direction! Edited September 22 by RedTwoster Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 You could all do with starting with Paul Robinson for an extra 1 from GK. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 22 Author Members Posted September 22 45 minutes ago, air_raid said: You could all do with starting with Paul Robinson for an extra 1 from GK. A goal that I was in the stadium for, sat in my seat and I still missed it. I was going straight to Bristol to meet up with my sister, brother in law and friends to see Deftones the next day, so I had a holdall with me (back in the non UTTER WOKE NONSENSE days where you could take a bag in) As It was a free kick just outside our area, I started double checking that I had everything in the bag at my feet, as I guessed he'd kick it, would get headed away etc, and then heard a roar and looked up to see everyone rushing to Robinson. I had no idea what happened so I asked the guy next to me what happened and he looked at me like I'd pissed on his cornflakes and had never attended a football game before and told me Robinson scored. So that rarest of goals, a goalkeeper goal, was scored right in front of me, and I missed it. The next night Deftones cancelled as Chino was hungover, which goes to show that no good can come from watching Deftones or Spurs. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted September 22 Paid Members Posted September 22 (edited) 4 hours ago, RedTwoster said: The odds of getting zero must be tiny - getting one player per round who hasn’t scored at all seems very unlikely. And that makes your score of 32 incredibly impressive, I’m definitely going to try to score lower than that, but I think it’ll be tough. EDIT: lowest score so far for me is 68, but it’s challenging to even score under 100 DOUBLE EDIT: 56 now!! Heading in the right (…wrong?) direction! I think this might be the best I'll do. At least I haven't wasted a whole evening. Oh. Edited September 22 by gmoney Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.