Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 3 Awards Moderator Posted July 3 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: @HarmonicGenerator it does seem to be iffy on IPad. I’ve had to close the stream and re-open it a few times. i don’t think Roku (the app) helps you need Roku (the streaming device). I have a google based TV and it’s in the App Store. Also have it on firestick and Apple TV. Works well on them too. Hardly no issues on any of them. That’s what I suspected when I got Roku the app. I don’t want it on my TV at all, I’ve only ever watched AEW on the iPad, it’s just easier, but until they turn My AEW into an app or allow you to download videos, I fear I might be stuck with unpredictable freezing. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted July 3 Paid Members Posted July 3 Just now, HarmonicGenerator said: That’s what I suspected when I got Roku the app. I don’t want it on my TV at all, I’ve only ever watched AEW on the iPad, it’s just easier, but until they turn My AEW into an app or allow you to download videos, I fear I might be stuck with unpredictable freezing. I have no idea why they don’t have an app on all formats. Weird decision which needs to be sorted whatever happens with the media rights Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted July 3 Author Paid Members Posted July 3 4 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Still happening all the time for me too. I tried downloading Roku like you suggested last week, but I don’t think there’s a way that Roku helps me still watch it on the iPad so I got rid of it again. So it’s a Roku box I use, and while I’ve not had issues with that, it’s much more convenient for me to watch it on the iPad, especially with the PPVs. I miss the days of Triller! Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted July 5 Paid Members Posted July 5 (edited) Just catching up with Collison: -They keep going on about Athena's record reign as ROH Women's champ but it feels meaningless when she loses so much whenever they bring her over to AEW. She lost at last years Owen, then again during the tag title tourney and then again this year. I've got no idea who could beat her for it but I feel like they need to do something now. I think someone here talked previously about how her character is all over the place, hopefully they can do some work on focusing around that and rebuild her from the loss. I do like her and would like to see her more regularly on AEW. - Does anyone think Willow could return at the Casino Gauntlet on Dynamite, win and then defeat Tekla at Redemption? I could see TK wanting Willow vs Mercedes at All In based on their history together whereas I don't know if Tekla/Mercesdes have had a one on one match before. Although saying that, I do love Tekla as champ and would like to see her going into All In as the champ still. - Random point, everytime I see Bishop Kaun cover his face, I can't help but think of that scene in Four Lions... Edited July 5 by Kamran Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 6 Posted July 6 Colt Cabana coming back to get revenge on the Death Riders? Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted July 7 Paid Members Posted July 7 This week, Dynamite returns with Beach Break and they've found a decent venue that fits with the gimmick too! They'll be coming live from The BayCare Sound in Clearwater Beach, Florida. The Venue , MATCHES Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted July 7 Author Paid Members Posted July 7 That’s a cracking card and I’m going to have to spend my Thursday spoiler-dodging. My job involves social media use, so it’s going to be a challenge. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted July 7 Posted July 7 8 minutes ago, Merzbow said: So who's going in OR coming out of the water? A Jaws inspired spot, involving Lio Rush and Orange Cassidy. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted July 7 Paid Members Posted July 7 That bridge in the background looks perfect for Darby to dive/get chucked off. Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted July 7 Paid Members Posted July 7 The conglomeration arriving by powerboat Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 7 Posted July 7 30 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: The conglomeration arriving by powerboat Death Riders walking across the bridge Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted July 8 Paid Members Posted July 8 (edited) AEW will be partnering with Twitch to host a pre-show before Dynamite tonight: Quote Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), All Elite Wrestling (AEW) and Twitch today announced a first-of-its-kind collaboration that will bring some of Twitch's most popular creators directly into the AEW experience, delivering exclusive live content surrounding the epic two-hour AEW Dynamite: Beach Break show this Wednesday, July 8 from Clearwater, FL and an additional AEW show later this year. The multi-platform initiative connects AEW with Twitch's highly engaged communities through creator-led livestreams, exclusive access and real-time fan engagement before and during the live broadcast on TBS and HBO Max. Two of Twitch's biggest creators will play unique roles throughout the event: Ahead of AEW Dynamite: Beach Break, Agent00 will host a live pre-show on Twitch, previewing the night's biggest storylines, breaking down matchups, interacting with AEW talent and encouraging fans to tune into the live broadcast. During the event, CashNastyGaming will stream live from inside the arena, sharing real-time reactions, exclusive access and behind-the-scenes moments that give Twitch viewers a unique perspective from inside AEW Dynamite: Beach Break. Fans can also expect cross-platform promotion across AEW, as well as on Twitch and participating creators' social channels, along with custom Twitch integrations, creator-driven content and in-arena branding throughout Beach Break. By bringing popular Twitch creators into the heart of the action, the effort gives existing AEW fans a fresh perspective while introducing the excitement of live wrestling to new audiences on Twitch. In addition to the creator livestreams, promotional content will roll out across AEW and Twitch social channels, creator-owned platforms and Twitch digital experiences leading up to Beach Break. Trailer for tonight: Also, a couple of posters: Edited July 8 by Kamran Quote
Merzbow Posted July 8 Posted July 8 Hmm, that sand statue poster is giving off vibes of A.I slop. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.