westlondonmist Posted May 25 Posted May 25 (edited) I get people on here like him, but is anyone really surprised? He's always come across as someone who will say what he thinks will get him elected. I think most major political parties now will think Trans rights aren't worth fighting for as they won't want to support a group that they feel will lose them their job if they do support them. Edited May 25 by westlondonmist Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 Many years ago (around 30 years ago) when he was a local Councillor, he was at a meeting at Trafford. He disappeared to the loo and came back with a large damp patch on his groin area, very visible on his light beige trousers. Unlike his politics he obviously leaned to the right. He was known in the area from that point as Pissy Pants Burnham. Bit of a cunt even then. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 He's Starmer with a Northern accent. I'm not surprised one bit. The lot of them are absolute cunts. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 11 Author Paid Members Posted August 11 Nicholas Hoult sadly a twat. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 12 Paid Members Posted August 12 I was looking forward to that Superman film as well. Mind you, who'd have thought Tony Stonem would turn out to be a knob? Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted Tuesday at 11:06 PM Paid Members Posted Tuesday at 11:06 PM So it turns out The Proclaimers have proclaimed themselves as cunts. https://www.thenational.scot/news/26543168.proclaimers-spark-backlash-anti-trans-comments/ Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted Tuesday at 11:40 PM Paid Members Posted Tuesday at 11:40 PM YEah. A friend had asked whether I wanted to go and see them when they played King George's Hall, and the £50 tickets had already put me off. This is the nail in the coffin. Fuck 'em. They can walk five hundred miles, and then five hundred more into the sea. I'll have to now deprogram their version of Get Ready from the Dumb & Dumber soundtrack from my head whenever another version of it plays. Quote
The Gaffer Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM Posted yesterday at 06:37 AM They almost seem to be climbing over themselves to do bigot bingo with those quotes, so I had a quick Google. Their latest album - released this month - is titled 'You May Offend'. Cunts, but also cunts on the grift. Quote
westlondonmist Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM I'm kind of curious why the fuck were The Proclaimers even talking about trans ideology in an interview? Is their album so shite that they had to talk about something else? The title just tells me it's shit and that they've twigged that they can sell copies to bigots who wouldn't usually buy their records. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted yesterday at 09:53 AM Members Posted yesterday at 09:53 AM 3 hours ago, The Gaffer said: Their latest album - released this month - is titled 'You May Offend'. Should've gone 2007 electro rock and then it could've been Does It Offend You, Aye? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted yesterday at 12:01 PM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 12:01 PM 2 hours ago, westlondonmist said: I'm kind of curious why the fuck were The Proclaimers even talking about trans ideology in an interview? Is their album so shite that they had to talk about something else? The title just tells me it's shit and that they've twigged that they can sell copies to bigots who wouldn't usually buy their records. When it comes to people of that mindset, it's like that joke about vegans. "Don't worry, they'll tell you." Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) On 9/30/2026 at 12:06 AM, Carbomb said: So it turns out The Proclaimers have proclaimed themselves as cunts. https://www.thenational.scot/news/26543168.proclaimers-spark-backlash-anti-trans-comments/ I didn't want to bring it up as I love them and hoped it wasn't true when the turned up on BBC News the other week, but then I hears another interview, and they said it was people kicking off about inclusive comments, but now after reading that the twats are Tartan Tories. Gutted with that. The greatest love song ever written their Sunshine on Leith, and a major theme is thanking God for his work in putting people on this earth. Everyone's people aren't they? They've gone all George Galloway. Grifting to fuck. Or should I say (Apologies) tae fuck. Edited 10 hours ago by HandsomeButchIII Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted 5 hours ago Paid Members Posted 5 hours ago 5 hours ago, HandsomeButchIII said: I didn't want to bring it up as I love them and hoped it wasn't true when the turned up on BBC News the other week, but then I hears another interview, and they said it was people kicking off about inclusive comments, but now after reading that the twats are Tartan Tories. They've gone from being rabidly-SNP to Alba-aligned; a party that is/was defined as much by being anti-trans as it was pro-independence. Absolutely bizarre that your political platform can be as flimsy as that, but I guess that's politics in the 2020s. It's about 'protecting women', yet their late founder only created the party after being accused of sexual misconduct. Go figure. The Tories in Scotland are a strange bunch. They were at their most successful when they had a slightly more liberal leader in Ruth Davidson, someone who was actually pro-Trans and backed policy such as gender self-ID. Their current leader, Russell Findlay is very much opposed to all of that, and support for his party has plummeted. They've gone from being the opposition, to being the fifth biggest party in Holyrood after the SNP, Labour, Reform and the Scottish Greens. I do suspect that tells you something about the general support in Scotland for rabidly anti-trans voices. They're very visible and very vocal, but clearly it's not a vote-winning platform and, I hope, not representative of the way the majority feel. Bit of a tangent there, but in short: fuck The Proclaimers. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago It’s hard not to think that they’re cunts when they are trying so hard to tell you they’re cunts. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.