DavidB6937 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) I don't know if that link works but it's something special. https://www.tiktok.com/@glow.up.between.naps/video/7682931801374903583?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7685841523543688726 Edited September 15 by DavidB6937 Quote
Chili Posted September 16 Posted September 16 16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Definitely read that in Frank Drebin's voice. Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted 10 hours ago Paid Members Posted 10 hours ago Wow, that brings back some memories. I was obsessed with David Thorne there for a while; must've read every article on his website ten times over and even bought his first couple of books. Just checked his website for the first time in forever and he's still going. Not sure why, but I thought he'd have packed it in by now. Might have to re-read some of my old favourites and catch up with about ten years of stuff I've missed. That's my next couple of hours sorted. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted 9 hours ago Members Posted 9 hours ago Yeah, 27 backslash 6 was absolutely superb and got me through my first office job. The one where the guy is having a party and David isn't invited floored me and still does! https://27bslash6.com/matthewsparty.html Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.