FTR2020 Posted March 27 Posted March 27 3 hours ago, The Gaffer said: Ground Zero, Badd Blood, Royal Rumble and both WrestleManias have all been uploaded in full. Two guys who need absolutely no further spotlighting. Not when The Best of Taka Michinoku and Brawl For All: The Whole Sorry Saga are still sitting on the shelf. Oh ok I didn't realise they had already been released. I mostly want to see the two Wrestlemania matches. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted March 27 Paid Members Posted March 27 not the best use of the Vaults talents Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 27 Posted March 27 Just now, Egg Shen said: not the best use of the Vaults talents True. Just a personal preference to see them matches again. I know most people in here are clamouring for the best of Al Snow 🤣 Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 27 Paid Members Posted March 27 1 hour ago, FTR2020 said: I mostly want to see the two Wrestlemania matches. Because there’s no other way to see them? Crikey. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 27 Posted March 27 58 minutes ago, FTR2020 said: True. Just a personal preference to see them matches again. I know most people in here are clamouring for the best of Al Snow 🤣 Is that what everybody wants? Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 27 Posted March 27 29 minutes ago, air_raid said: Because there’s no other way to see them? Crikey. I suppose i could find them on Netflix. Sorry. Quote
Fog Dude Posted March 28 Posted March 28 10 hours ago, FTR2020 said: I always enjoyed the early years of Ziggler. Especially his matches vs Kofi Kingston Just a pity there were so few of them. Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 28 Posted March 28 6 hours ago, Fog Dude said: Just a pity there were so few of them. Oh yeah I got a bit bored of it after the third of forth match. It was like the mid card version of Cena Vs Orton for that era. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 28 Paid Members Posted March 28 Fancy a big dollop of Wrestlecrap this miserable, grey Saturday? They’ve only gone and uploaded the Doomsday Cage match from Uncensored 96… On a better note, they also added the Rise and Fall of WCW documentary. Obviously it’s a story that’s been told to death at this point but it’s a decent watch from what I remember when I had the DVD years ago. Makes sense now as well with the anniversary of the buyout a couple of days ago. Over on the WWE channel, the Macho Man vs Bad News Brown ‘Harlem Street Fight’ from January 89 is up… Good stuff. And also the Doomsday Cage match as well. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 28 Author Paid Members Posted March 28 9 hours ago, FTR2020 said: Oh yeah I got a bit bored of it after the third of forth match. Third or fourth hundred? Quote
FTR2020 Posted March 28 Posted March 28 48 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Third or fourth hundred? Both Quote
TibBo Posted March 28 Posted March 28 Crush’s outfit from that video is quite a cool mashup of his gimmicks. Don’t think I have ever seen it before i thought he got injured then came back in the black/silver/purple until DOA Quote
davertfnewman Posted March 28 Posted March 28 Nah, he generally was more colourful at first, then settled on the more basic black, purple and silver until he swapped the purple out for red. Quote
Chico Torres Posted March 29 Posted March 29 (edited) Have to give top marks to our Brian for committing to his heel turn. He got a new darker outfit, grew an evil goatee, added face paint, dropped his theme music, hired an evil manager (a sinister foreigner no less), aligned himself with the top heel (USA hating) world champion, dropped his babyface finishing move and added more martial arts and at least in a WWF magazine changed his race to one of those naughty countries by claiming that his ancestors were from the Fujisaki family. When checking the box of all the things someone could do when turning heel, he managed them all outside of perhaps shaving his head. Edited March 29 by Chico Torres Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.