If only they'd come along now...

RedRooster

Owen Hart

In todays generation Owen Hart is world champion and having match of night every night.

Ken Shamrock

Pushed with the right manager as a mouthpiece would have an amazing run today.

Jerry Lynn

The matches he could have with today's talent in his prime would be incredible.

10 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

Owen Hart

In todays generation Owen Hart is world champion and having match of night every night.

I think, in today’s generation, Owen Hart is more likely to be Sami Zayn. Definitely not a bad place to be, but I think he’d be a notch down from World Champion, but very prominent. Owen Hart vs Johnny Knoxville at Wrestlemania doesn’t seem like an implausible outcome. Or a bad one, for that matter.

Massive fan of 'model' era Rick Martel.

Great body, could talk, pissed charisma and a super worker.

In todays era would be a megastar.

Powers of pain are another good shout. How they never held the titles are beyond me. These 2 would make even the. Biggest guys today look puny.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Powers of pain are another good shout. How they never held the titles are beyond me.

……

17 hours ago, air_raid said:

Demolition

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

Paul Burchill

Looked great crushing flyweights like a British Brock Lesnar. Looked bang average in WWE where he was no bigger than hardly anyone.

7 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

Nikita

Would definitely have benefited from being active under her TNA gimmick at the peak of Game of Thrones so we could make the "Winter Is Coming" joke.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

Did all the 2000's Brits get shafted? Paul Burchill, Nikita, DJ Gabriel, Hade Vansen...

DJ Gabriel is from Saath Effrica

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Statto said:

Nah, DJ Gabriel is from Berkshire. 

Justin Gabriel (PJ Black) is South African (but trained at FWA) 

Ah, of course! I'd forgotten about DJ Gabriel - had just folded him in with Justin. 

18 minutes ago, Loki said:

And Peter Gabriel is from Surrey!

He's known for his Sledgehammer

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Big Will Hobbs is in the wrong place and time. Smackdown in the mid 2000's and he would have definitely gotten the chance to try and stand out among a pack of useless big fella's like Luther, Koslov, Heidenreich and that terrible Japanese fella who's name escapes me at the minute. 

Edit: Only just realised the thread is to bring people into the future not place others in the past 😔

Edited by WeeAl

90's smark darling Gary Albright, never got the chance to shine in the US during his lifetime but if he was around now mixing it up with the current crop of hard hitting lads he'd be perfect. Against the likes of Gunther or Samoa Joe? MEAT!

He was the OG human suplex machine.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

If we're doing the AJPW Giant Gram game series guys, I'd have liked to see "Jungle" Jim Steele in his role of Wolf Hawkfield from Virtua Fighter - in this day and age of Kenny Omega and videogame references, he'd have fit in nicely.

Wonder how Stan Hansen would've done as well?

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Wonder how Stan Hansen would've done as well?

He would’ve been over imo. Although my opinion is slightly biased as he’s one of my all time favourites. I know he’d probably be more suited to New Japan and more so AEW due to the type of matches they have and the violence and chaos he brings (he would tower over most of them), but he would’ve been a great monster heel in WWE. Imagine him and Brock beating the shit out of each other. 

Being biased again, but I could’ve seen Terry Gordy in the same vain. A big beefy bastard who could’ve been a top monster heel in WWE if the timing was right.