• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

but the Ashley Massaro issue means I will never watch again. 

Same. I already felt hypocritical for still following it, but when I read about Ashley Massaro it made me really stop and think and I haven’t watched it since.

My late grandad totally boycotted the French his entire life, he never really gave an explanation why. I remember him taking me to the market when I was about 6 and he bought us both a massive red apple, before realising they were French. He snatched it from my hand, marched it back to the stall and demanded a refund.

I also Boycott Geoffrey.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

These are all far too ethical and not petty enough. My Dad was an unsuccessful ironmongery salesman and lost real life money by refusing to work sith Selco because he hated their TalkSport adverts.

Harold? 

McDonalds is a big one for many right now due to free meals being given to the IDF, I know stores are franchised (cut the fucking music) but it's sometimes better to be safe than sorry and it is hitting the company as a whole as they themselves have recently pointed out so things could possibly be done from right up top.

Konami, Ubisoft and EA among possibly others in gaming, disgusting treatment of workers, a long history of sexual abuse in Ubi and horrible business practices aimed at children etc. The video game business is kinda like wrestling in that it's like the wild west at times compared to others.

Edited by Merzbow

Just now, Merzbow said:

McDonalds is a big one for many right now due to free meals being given to the IDF, I know stores are franchised (cut the fucking music) but it's sometimes better to be safe than sorry and it is hitting the company as a whole as they themselves have recently pointed out so things could possibly be done from right up top.

Ok, can I boycott them EXCEPT the ones in the Southampton area? Does that work?

Fujitsu. I work in IT support. They make shite PCs and are a corrupt organisation. They also sued the NHS for 750 million. 

The Telegraph. A really nasty newspaper which is basically just the Sun in posh clothes.

The Sun. Needs no explanation.

Warburtons. Tory Donors.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Aren't they also responsible for the current Post Office scandal?

I believe so. I still need to watch that Post Office Documentary as I don’t fully understand the whole story but they are heavily involved.

25 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Nestle for a very long time. Those cunts make everything and its hard, but no Nestle product has passed my lips, or the lips of my pets since the mid 90s. It was a joyous day in 2004 when they sold Branston Pickle to those lovely ethical Japanese lads. I love Branston Pickle and no other pickle is the same. 

So you've never had a Kit Kat Chunky?

3 minutes ago, LCJ said:

I believe so. I still need to watch that Post Office Documentary as I don’t fully understand the whole story but they are heavily involved.

*I should have said drama.

54 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Nestle for a very long time. Those cunts make everything and its hard, but no Nestle product has passed my lips, or the lips of my pets since the mid 90s. It was a joyous day in 2004 when they sold Branston Pickle to those lovely ethical Japanese lads. I love Branston Pickle and no other pickle is the same. 

Nestle also ruined Honey Nut Cheerios. Guessing they went for cheaper ingredients. The General Mills version are far superior.