RIP 'Mad Kurt' Kurtis Chapman

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Absolutely devastated by this. I haven't seen him in a long time, so don't know anything more than what has been said, but like always in wrestling you just assume you'll see people again further on down the road.

I only worked with him a couple of times, but it was always about as much fun as I have ever had in wrestling. He was so much fun to be around, and a pleasure to have in any locker room. I was working a show with him when he injured his knee a few years back, and even in helping him out to his mate's car when he couldn't walk, and must have been in excruciating pain, he had all of us creasing up laughing. 

• Paid Members

Terrible news. I remember him coming to the Rev Pro shows when he was just a young fan and being at meet and greets. Loved his keyboard warrior gimmick and him genuinely winding up Pete Dunne and Rampage Brown on twitter. 

Still can’t believe I saw him tag with Minoru Suzuki of all people as well. 

RIP Mad Kurt. 

Horrible news to wake up to. Only 26, but I always assumed he was older as I have seen him at shows since I started making the trek to York Hall regularly to see RevPro many moons ago.

He was never blessed with your typical wrestler's physique and I admittedly didn't think much of him during his pre-Mad Kurt years, but he found his gimmick and he ran with it. He was one of the few comedy characters that I found hilarious. His Twitter troll gimmick led to many amusing interactions, with my personal favourite being when he would continuously troll Austin Aries. 

Like the poster above, I was also at the RevPro show where he teamed up Minoru Suzuki in Portsmouth of all places. Him and Suzuki interacting was golden and the highlight of that show.

• Paid Members

Not being into British Wrestling the last few years, I don't know a huge amount about the scene anymore so hadn't heard of Mad Kurt until the news broke, however the outpouring of love from all corners of the wrestling world, the clips and moments that have been shared along with the hilarious trolling of Austin Aries and EC3 just shows what an absolute talent has been lost. 

26 is no age at all and I send my best wishes and condolences to his friends and family.

Fucking shocking news honestly what a loss and my love and well wishes to his family. 

Fantastic talent and a guy that has worked so hard to evolve because he's been around for a good while now but I saw him on the gcw UK shows last year and he was just fantastic, pretty sure one of the shows he worked Matt cardona and it was truly enjoyable.

R.I P buddy