Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

The cleaners and tea ladies will be getting it when sir Jim gets a look at that.

All the remote workers have been mobilised to bring their mops and buckets.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Come on you lillywhites! Look at all the great Champions League moments had over the past 15 years.

Who can forget Gareth Bale sending Maicon to the morgue?

Joe Jordan scaring the shit out of Gennaro 'sometimes maybe shit' Gattuso?

That incredible away goal victory over Man City in 2019?

LUCAS FUCKING MOURA grabbing that hat-trick against Ajax to reach the final?

These are some of the greatest moments in the history of the club. Who wants to see more of these? I certainly do! Then get the job done against City tonight!

Do it for Ossie, do it for Danny Blanchflower, Arthur Rowe, Bill Nichs, Benoit Assou-Akotto, Ricky Villa and his mazy run, Diamond Lights, Gazza, Ledley's knees, Gary Mabbutt and Erik the Viking.

But for fuck's sake, just get it done. COYS

Edited by PunkStep

9 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

PunkStep has turned heel on himself. This is brilliant.

Should see what he's been messaging me honestly. Asking me to teach him the words to Ossies Dream. I'm ashamed for him.

If you're reliant on Spurs to win the league, you don't deserve anything I'm afraid.

Anyway, if anything this is a bloody laugh isn't it and all very silly. Arsenal supporting Spurs, Spurs "wanting" to lose. 

Football is taken so seriously by some, that a funny situation like this should be embraced for the laughs, memes and tweets. 

Funniest outcome for me is us leading 1-0 up until the 89th minute so all Arsenal fans have hope, and then BAM, two quick City goals to kill the dreams.

Never want to lose, but I wouldn't be devastated by it. 

8 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

and then BAM, two quick City goals to kill the dreams.

Both of them dodgy VAR decisions for extra giggles. 

• Paid Members
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Video Alliance of Rugby?

37 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Erm nah, two Romero rocket own goals from 30 yards out would do me thanks.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

But for fuck's sake, just get it done. COYS

• Paid Members

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Football is taken so seriously by some, that a funny situation like this should be embraced for the laughs, memes and tweets. . 

This. The league's been effectively gone since the Villa game, and while I'm happy we're still going to the final day, it's absolutely not on the cards against this kind of City side, so it's nice to just have a bit of fun with this. 

Assuming a very professional 1-0 City win, or an absolute pumping are imminent, and it's hard to be mad at it, especially with how inevitable it feels. 

• Paid Members

The funniest option will be City winning the league, meaning Arsenal's loser streak continues, and City get all their trophies expunged when the 115 verdict comes in.

Mostly though I just want this season to be over and for County to hurry up and re-sign Louie Barry.