AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

That'll be a bugger if he doesn't get over here. I love their theme and would love to hear it live (got it as my ringtone) but would accept a mix around of the multiman matches to something like

Maybe stick Dax into the BCC match as one of the mystery members? Could be why TK is leaving the gaps as mentioned further up if Danielson may or may not be ready. Also think it may have been known about behind the scenes and TK was waiting to see what would happen to Cash before making final decisions. 

• Paid Members

Absolutely bonkers to think that Tony Khan booked a massive tag team title match, but also intended for one of the tag champs to be a mystery partner in an unrelated match on the off chance the other one got arrested for armed assault. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

That'll be a bugger if he doesn't get over here. I love their theme and would love to hear it live (got it as my ringtone)

Is that what plays every time you get a celebrity breaking news death alert?

• Paid Members

I wonder whether the BCC's mystery partners will be Daniel Garcia and 2.0? Has the Jericho Appreciation Society definitely gone it's separate ways? Maybe it'll be some Britwres lads that have been drafted in, or Jarrett, Lethal and big Sat am Singh. 

Will they work somebody else into the tag titles match instead? And if so, who? I guess that depending on what his bail terms are he might be able to come over and wrestle. I'm sure Tony could make sure the appropriate paperwork were filled out, and some donations were made to the Policeman's ball. 

12 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Absolutely bonkers to think that Tony Khan booked a massive tag team title match, but also intended for one of the tag champs to be a mystery partner in an unrelated match on the off chance the other one got arrested for armed assault. 

Especially as this happened on the 27th July!

• Paid Members

They crossed the line last night.

It’s the most AEW thing ever for them to break the all-time attendance record on the same day that one of their big stars scheduled for that show is in court for flashing a shooter during a road rage incident. Pro-wrestling is truly back.

IMG_5916.png.c11d090201bece881fac583ee7fd50d8.png

• Paid Members

I got an email about needing the Ticketmaster app to get the barcode to get into the venue. Am I being thick or does that mean I will need to get the 4 others I'm going with to download the app and transfer the tickets to them?