AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

"No, no... when you do that with wrestlers, like he said about ROH, and when you do things like that about a man like Kenny Omega, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that,"

"We have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're watching it, we're still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to Collision and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!" 

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Because its a big show on a big platform.

They are doing what people wanted (drumming up publicity etc on big media brands) and people are still moaning. Proper wrestling fan behaviour tbf.

I get their intention. At the same time it won't drum up interest if people don't see it as a big deal. 

• Paid Members

Jarrett is so much better than Grado, but I bet it'd still be a very entertaining match. 

• Paid Members

I doubt we're getting Grado at Wembley, it was just someone they knew could work with Jarrett to do that angle and get him across people's timelines. He did about two dozen interviews over the course of yesterday, doesn't hurt to make one stand out. 

7 hours ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

If this ends with Adam Cole turning on MJF with help from Strong, O'Reilly and Fish, what a bloody emotional journey it will be. 

There’s no need to ruin it bringing boring Bobby fish back. Strong needs this to happen, he hasn’t been acting like a toddler for weeks for nothing 

33 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

MJF retains. Punk walks out with his belt? 

MJF retains as punk saves him. Sets up them facing off the week after in Chicago. Tho I think between here and Wembley Punk gets added to the match