AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

Update from TM regarding the Saturday welcome party, all meet and greets are included in the price already paid which is good news.

To view this email as a web page, go here.
Ticketmaster

AEW All In Welcome Party - BOXPARK Wembley

Hi there,

Important information about your event!

The event organisers have been in touch and have asked us to pass on some important information:

"Thank you for your ticket purchase to the AEW All In Welcome Party at BOXPARK Wembley. This is the official pre-event destination before what is set to be the biggest event in wrestling history! The Welcome Party will take place on Saturday, 26 August from 10am-2pm.

You will have early access to purchase AEW merchandise, get a chance to see and hear from some of your favorite AEW stars, check out some cool activations from your favorite AEW Partners and will even have access to a free meet & greet photo opportunity with AEW talent.

There is no extra charge for the meet & greet. However, it is limited to 1 per ticketed fan. Photos will be taken by a staff photographer. No autographs will be allowed.  

Food for purchase and cash bar will be available. Along with your ticket, you’ll receive a £10 food voucher to use. Please note, there is no re-entry to the event. 

We look forward to celebrating AEW’s arrival into London with you! See you soon!"

We hope you enjoy the event.

Ticketmaster Fan Support
Edited by Bohan

8 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Only mildly related to the event but I'm trying to figure out when I can watch Collision on Sunday morning before hitting Wembley. Considering signing up to AEW + on fite for a month but wondering how quickly the shows hit on demand. Anyone know? Cheers

It’s automatic as it’s just the live record.

I tend to watch at like 6/7am and don’t remember having a problem.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Only mildly related to the event but I'm trying to figure out when I can watch Collision on Sunday morning before hitting Wembley. Considering signing up to AEW + on fite for a month but wondering how quickly the shows hit on demand. Anyone know? Cheers

Yeah they are all shown live and are on demand from the time they start showing.

52 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Apparently ITV4 will be airing this on Thursday 31 August 9pm - 1:55am

One in the eye for everyone who said it would last five hours.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

And everyone that’s paid £15 for it on FITE

I'd rather have the option to watch it live in HD and Ad free and be able to access it however I want. I don't think £15 is too bad, though if I knew it was going to get a physical release I would wait for that.

• Paid Members

Based on Dynamite, and spoilers from Rampage and Collision, there have been a couple of adjustments and a couple of additions, but seemingly no match for Jeff Jarrett? Seems weird to have had Jarrett and Paul Wight do the press for this show, and then seemingly not be a part of it. I know they both have behind-the-scenes roles, so will likely be there in another capacity, but a shame Jarrett seemingly isn't on the show itself, would have been a treat to see him on this run.