AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

5 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Is it right to assume that all sections that are assigned a letter of the alphabet are on the floor? When going on the various Wembley seat view sites, all the tiered seat sections are numbered. 

Seems to be the case. AA, BB, CC, DD and EE are the ringside blocks, then A through are the ones further out, with ZA-ZE (in front of the East Stand) being the furthest away. This is the best quality pic I can find that shows the pitch seating

YYkXsxj.jpg

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Seems to be the case. AA, BB, CC, DD and EE are the ringside blocks, then A through are the ones further out, with ZA-ZE (in front of the East Stand) being the furthest away. This is the best quality pic I can find that shows the pitch seating

YYkXsxj.jpg

Fucking hell, cheers! See you all on the floor then! Can't wait to see Billy Gunn main event against Jeff Jarrett, it's gonna be class.

Grabbed two £40 tickets in the end (section 510), mainly because I couldn't work out how to go one level higher. Might see about getting a couple slightly better tickets on Friday during general sale, and then sell these two.

Edited by 69MeDon

1 minute ago, JLM said:

Only being offered the £450 elite hospitality package as an option at the moment. :(

Same

Then it kicked me out and made me rejoin the queue...also on phone to try and get accessible seating as the wife wants to go. Over half hour already to Wembley....and that's after being on hold over an hour and a half earlier to be told 'ring back just before 11 and you should get in just after 11'. We'll it's nearly 11.30 and not got anywhere yet! 

• Paid Members

Got two tickets in 117. Flights and hotel already booked. Hate Ticketmaster with a passion, was trying for 118 and after a few goes just said connection was lost. Nearly had a heart attack but got two after going through the whole process again. Should be a class weekend.

I was offered five seats behind the entrance at a total of £140... should I be worried? It brings the price per seat to lower than what I thought the cheapest seats were and I'm concerned that there's going to be something wrong with it now.

That was a shit show. I kept getting to number 1 in the queue, only to be met with a "something went wrong, try again later" message.

I eventually got through but could only get seats in the 500s sections. My mate ended up getting block 507 row 1 for the two of us which I'm reasonably happy with, albeit much higher up than we were hoping for. £29 instead of the £100 odd I was expecting though, so swings and roundabouts.

1 hour ago, Bohan said:

For anyone buying tickets later you'll also see there is an add on at checkout for an Axess style event being held at Boxpark on the morning of the show.  Meet and greets, photo ops, Q&As etc.  £60 a ticket.

Anyone know if it's possible (and how!) to get tickets for this if already gone through checkout process and didn't pick them up at the time? Really kicking myself.